Championship 21/22

Forest are the only side who have coped with injuries. Lol.
The best they can do is finish 3 points ahead of us.
I’d say our injury situation has been worse.
Factor in the unfortunate David Brooks as well.

I am definitely biased and proud of it. You are so biased the other way that you don't seem to be able to see that Forest have shortcomings. If we get our forward movement right on the night we can take their central defenders to places they don't want to go. I can't wait.
No you see that’s where you are wrong.

I’m not bias either way, I’m capable of watching something and seeing it for what it is. The absence of misplaced bias for us does not mean that I am bias against us. I just say things how they are.

Forest are far from favourites in the bookies eyes. But this is Waz we’re talking about, who knows more.
Like I said before, they were 22/1 just a few weeks ago. How did that turn out? The bookies have missed the mark with this one the whole way through, they are far from perfect.

I backed West Brom at the beginning and Sheff U mid season. West Brom I was out and out wrong about but Sheff U stuttered due to an injury crisis.

Forest it seems that there is a good chance I was right about unfortunately.

We did beat Blackburn comfortably, but most teams who have visited Blackburn in recent weeks have beaten them it is worth noting, even Bristol city.

Forest are like a well oiled machine who consistently deliver and produce results with very little flaw to their game currently. Conversely we are like an erratic showman who has the potential to really turn it on at times but who has a number of vulnerabilities that can be exposed quite readily.

Im not saying what will happen, I’m just saying that if you have any kind of knowledge of both teams then you would be very naive not to regard Forest as the favourites to come out on top.

If you are just a casual observer who only really looks at results and hasn’t really seen them play them I could understand why you take issue with what I say.
You just make excuses for your poor judgement.

No you see that’s where you are wrong.

I’m not bias either way, I’m capable of watching something and seeing it for what it is. The absence of misplaced bias for us does not mean that I am bias against us. I just say things how they are.

This is seriously your downside but you can’t see it. I haven’t seen you back us all season. You bet on other teams, you say we play crap, you gloat when we lose by saying ‘I told you so’, you criticise the systems and players positioning including constantly during the 15 match unbeaten run, you’ve backed everyone for 2nd apart from us and you say you’re not biased despite us being 2nd for an obvious reason - results in the 44 games so far.

You need a lie down and some time away from the forum again I think.

Like I said before, they were 22/1 just a few weeks ago. How did that turn out? The bookies have missed the mark with this one the whole way through, they are far from perfect.

Yeah, total bunch of mugs aren’t they? It’s not like they make serious money out of punters or anything.

C61031C4-405E-4011-932D-13D6F7E959BA.jpeg

Something like since March 12th, played 12 W 5 D 6 L 1

I’d say we are difficult to beat

Also, after that 1 defeat we went something like 400 mins without conceding

Last edited:
I would guess at around 2k mark

If that's the case, Waz would be bonkers not to cash out now. Bet could so easily be worthless come 9pm on Tuesday.

After all his bragging and grandstanding about this bet, he'll be laughed out of town if he ends up making nothing - which is very clearly what the bookies think will happen, and it's their business to get these things right.

I've really reduced the amount of time I view the forum these days as @WazNottsForest seems to dominate all the threads on here.
I just glance over his comments as they are really so biased against us. So negative.

It's all got really tedious this season with WBA, then Sheff Utd and then Forest all being so much better than us.

I'd never bet against the team I support.

I'm really looking forward to the game, Notts Forest have some good players especially Brennan Johnson who surely won't be playing for them next season if they don't go up. I think ours are pretty good too.

Really, really positive about our teaming winning on Tuesday. UTCIAD.

I've really reduced the amount of time I view the forum these days as @WazNottsForest seems to dominate all the threads on here.
I just glance over his comments as they are really so biased against us. So negative.

It's all got really tedious this season with WBA, then Sheff Utd and then Forest all being so much better than us.

I'd never bet against the team I support.

I'm really looking forward to the game, Notts Forest have some good players especially Brennan Johnson who surely won't be playing for them next season if they don't go up. I think ours are pretty good too.

Really, really positive about our teaming winning on Tuesday. UTCIAD.

It would be interesting to know if traffic has reduced recently on this site for that reason. Seems very quiet during the week these days.

They were very unlucky not to score more vs Fulham and they conceded virtually no chances.

In our game vs Fulham we relied on a fortuitous penalty and a bad miss from them to hit the bar and still be in the game anyway.

I’m sorry, but your judgement seems to be heavily clouded with bias and not rooted in reality.
Your judgements seem to be based on the bias of your bet for Forest and your support for anyone but AFCB. And p.s. your bet and anybody else's bet is driven by an emotion - Greed.

I read your posts and with a few minor tweaks of your well chosen words, you would come across to a neutral observer as a Forest fan. Or Sheffield it's fan / WBA fan earlier in the season.

Forest have not been in the top division for years for a reason. They bottle it. Roll on Tuesday. Up the cherries!!

It would be interesting to know if traffic has reduced recently on this site for that reason. Seems very quiet during the week these days.

I think you may be right.

It's like a pub that comes to be dominated by a couple of loud-mouthed characters - it just becomes an increasingly unpleasant environment, and people drift away to somewhere more congenial.

;