Championship 21/22

Shoukd have cashed out when it was 2.5k the other day. Best of both worlds, decent profit and the chance of us getting 2nd too.
If we get promoted I couldn’t give a f**k about losing out on the (an albeit large amount of for me) money.

If we don’t then at least I have a bit of cash available which will prove to be very helpful in my personal situation.

If we get promoted I couldn’t give a f**k about losing out on the (an albeit large amount of for me) money.

If we don’t then at least I have a bit of cash available which will prove to be very helpful in my personal situation.

What's the first thing you'll buy?

A Forest kit with Surridge on the back of the shirt?

That’s a bit tame for you, why don’t you stick to the abusive PMs so that nobody else has to read this. Thanks.

Can I call you a grade A cnut in public without resorting to an abusive PM.....much easier.

and so it goes on.... waz baiting. pathetic!

Yet Waz continually baiting the forum baiting isn't ? He feeds off this stuff ya peacenik.. :)

Fair play though, at least he's kept off fritters 'feel good' thread

Maximum points update 22.05 BST, 3rd May

Yesterday, Fulham got their third lucky seven-nil win of the season. Talk about jammy and they only did it to stop us being champions: spoil sports.

Forest? Who cares?

The table looks pretty, does it not?

P Pts Max GD

Fulham 45 90 93 +67

AFCB 45 85 88 +34

Nottingham Forest 45 79 82 +33

E & O E

Next update: Nah, don’t think I’ll bother

Hi everyone, just thought I'd pop up and see how things are. I see we only beat Swansea by 5-1 because their defense is ****************. Well you only managed to score 3 so that suggests you're **************** too. We're all loving this season at Forest, breaking records regulary. I have absolutely no doubt we'll beat you on Tuesday, then it's down to the last game. Seems Surridge is a decent striker, helly be delighted to get one over you as would Grabben if he was fit. Kiss 2nd goodbye.
You alright Dirk? You seem to have gone a bit quiet mate. Guess it’s a school night. Still….always the playoffs lol

;