Championship 23/24

A good point for Ipswich but disappointing they didn't win.

I'm the opposite of most here. I want anyone but Leeds and would much rather Southampton went up.

The problem is there are some extremely unpleasant Leeds fans. Yet there are some decent ones also.

A good point for Ipswich but disappointing they didn't win.

I'm the opposite of most here. I want anyone but Leeds and would much rather Southampton went up.

The problem is there are some extremely unpleasant Leeds fans. Yet there are some decent ones also.
I agree I don't want leeds to go up, southampton have a number of loan players, plus likely to lose adams, they will need to spend big to stay up

Any team coming up needs to strengthen their defence....adequate signings might or might not happen with that..so we know f√ck -all at this point about who will be best equipped in 24-25 !

Didn’t see it but Hull Ipswich sounded like a fantastic game. Lots of comments on the BBC site to the effect that Championship football is much better entertainment than the PL. Fewer cannon fodder matches and play acting prima donnas and no VAR.

Something to be said for that, notwithstanding the great season we are having.

Didn’t see it but Hull Ipswich sounded like a fantastic game. Lots of comments on the BBC site to the effect that Championship football is much better entertainment than the PL. Fewer cannon fodder matches and play acting prima donnas and no VAR.

Something to be said for that, notwithstanding the great season we are having.
Let’s see a number of clubs defect to the Football League. A six team Prem would be sooo exciting.

It’s going to be a tight finish at the top of the Championship and Premier League this season.

Now it seems it is down to two teams to see who gets the other promotion place and in the PL the title.

Anyone else planning to watch the Ipswich match tonight?

No offence to one of our long-time posters but I'm wishing Kieffer Moore and Ipswich all the best. If they go up they might make his move permanent as they'll have the money and will want recruits. I can't see Leeds showing any interest in Anthony after his bit-part season there. So there's more chance of it working out better for us.

Whatever the result tonight, it still goes to Saturday but the balance of probabilities is set at full time this evening.

;