Championship 23/24

Anyone else planning to watch the Ipswich match tonight?

No offence to one of our long-time posters but I'm wishing Kieffer Moore and Ipswich all the best. If they go up they might make his move permanent as they'll have the money and will want recruits. I can't see Leeds showing any interest in Anthony after his bit-part season there. So there's more chance of it working out better for us.

Whatever the result tonight, it still goes to Saturday but the balance of probabilities is set at full time this evening.
Even a point tonight then Ipswich will favourites with a home game against a pretty much relegated Huddersfield.
100% chearing Ipswich on tonight

Anyone else planning to watch the Ipswich match tonight?

No offence to one of our long-time posters but I'm wishing Kieffer Moore and Ipswich all the best. If they go up they might make his move permanent as they'll have the money and will want recruits. I can't see Leeds showing any interest in Anthony after his bit-part season there. So there's more chance of it working out better for us.

Whatever the result tonight, it still goes to Saturday but the balance of probabilities is set at full time this evening.
I won't be watching, but I'm fully behind the tractor boys. Ooh arr.

I wanna see the forum experts, the never ever wrong brigade, eat some serious humble pie.

Come on Ipswich.. all rooting for you ..
Loved the away day there when ' always believe in ' scored !!
A win tonight and that will do it !! They won't slip up Saturday..
Think Leeds will beat saints on Saturday.. come on tractor boys !!.

Love it. This Coventry side may have run out of energy. Had a great season, but all the games have taken their toll on a small squad.

;