Championship 23/24

I don’t think you’d see Southampton help Portsmouth back up…. Sunderland help Newcastle. They understand the importance of regional dominance. It’s not about enmity at the top level (you are right that’s a fans thing) it’s about market leadership and it’s impact on the future.
Are you really claiming there has never been player movement between those pairs of clubs?

Are you really claiming there has never been player movement between those pairs of clubs?
Selling players for cash you don’t want any more potentially. Loaning players to help them get back into the same league as one another id be suprised, and if they did I’d think it was a bad decision.

I'm sure Bill would rather have the advantage of being in the PL and signing Tosacia-Emanuel- Lemon-Johnson- Agrobonbonein rather than him deciding to sign for the Scummers in the Championship.

Selling players for cash you don’t want any more potentially. Loaning players to help them get back into the same league as one another id be suprised, and if they did I’d think it was a bad decision.
Now we’re getting into your usual trait of narrowing your position so it is reframed to suit.

of course they don't
it's a business decision, they were the only club who could afford their wages and we needed them off our accounts

why would our hierarchy give a toss who gets promoted?
you have to be a weird obsessive to think otherwise
Bills a multi billionaire.

I doubt Brooke's and Rothwells wages had him quivering.

We signed Outara and Traore for that.

Now we’re getting into your usual trait of narrowing your position so it is reframed to suit.
You widened yours if you want to go down the argument analysis route Rob! It started off about helping another team come back up and you widened it to any player movement between the clubs in any season. I’ve just found an article about players that played for both Pompey and Saints and there are far fewer than I actually thought and most of those have a club in between.

You widened yours if you want to go down the argument analysis route Rob! It started off about helping another team come back up and you widened it to any player movement between the clubs in any season. I’ve just found an article about players that played for both Pompey and Saints and there are far fewer than I actually thought and most of those have a club in between.
No. I responded to you point about clubs not moving players between them.

Reminds me of trying to reason with a BPD girl I dated before.

That was near enough impossible to get a reasoned debate/response on subjects too close to her deep seated issues.

Hopefully Neil won't chop my cock off too.

Interesting If southampton do come up, they have Fraser, brooks and Rothwell on loan, Adams out of contract and probably moving on.
Could be another Forest situation

No. I responded to you point about clubs not moving players between them.
You didn’t. I said would you see Portsmouth and Southampton help each other back up or Newcastle and Sunderland. The back up bit is in black and white on this page.

Anyway have the argument rather than the argument about the argument Rob. I still maintain they wouldn’t because some clubs understand the importance of market leadership.

One can but hope.
To be honest I'm just hoping that it's not the 3 that went down. If 1 or 2 of them stay down will be a result.
Not sure Rothwell has added much to them, Brooks yes, but he needs game time, guess it depends if there were any other opfions on the table.
wheh he comes back he'll either be pushing for starts next season or sold for decent money

To be honest I'm just hoping that it's not the 3 that went down. If 1 or 2 of them stay down will be a result.
Not sure Rothwell has added much to them, Brooks yes, but he needs game time, guess it depends if there were any other opfions on the table.
wheh he comes back he'll either be pushing for starts next season or sold for decent money
Was a stupid loan move.

Should have given them Outtara and Randolph.

;