Championship rival updates

There have been worse. Congrats to Watford, I think you guys are almost there - if we don't join you, I for one will really miss going to Vicarage Road next season. Good luck to you.
If Watford do get automatic promotion and we somehow get in the play offs and win them, that will see all 3 relegated teams bounce straight back up. I don't know if that's ever happened before.

I would love to see Watford v Bournemouth as a Premier league fixture again. Love our rivalry where we just cant shake each other off. If we go up, then i rekon you are nailed on for a glorious day out at Wembley. Your performance against Swansea was better than anything ive seen from other contenders.
:ban:......obviously some sort of nut.

Barnsley 1 - Reading 1.

Gotta be happy with that, 3 points out of fifth with game in hand and better GD.

Final 20 minutes of that game an absolute gong-show, highlighted by Joao's all-world empty-goal miss. Makes you wonder how we are behind either of these teams .... but maybe not for long.

Your boys have a really tough schedule ahead, but no one is stepping up to press you. A big benefit of gathering your points while ye may.

We do indeed.

Was handy Swansea losing tonight and they have stopped scoring.

Now got to get 10 more points than us in 7/8 games just to catch up.

Brentford will hopefully drop points at Huddersfield as think we might “only” draw at Middlesbrough.

Must be due a bad result too.

Last edited:
Good result again for us.

Be handy for you if Brentford and Swansea go into the play-offs were they to miss out on 2nd out of form whilst you are in form and reach them.[/QUOTE

agree mark, both teams will let us play football so fancy our chances. I am not sure the winner of a Watford-afcb 2 legged play off would have many available players available after injury/suspension for the final after the feisty last game!

Good result again for us.

Be handy for you if Brentford and Swansea go into the play-offs were they to miss out on 2nd out of form whilst you are in form and reach them.
Almost there for you guys after the results this weekend. Enough room that you're not under pressure, but also not enough to get complacent.

Lucky to get a point - another away performance like most of the season.

Got away with it a few times.

We are much better at home .

;