Championship rival updates

...let's be honest Dan wasn't going to be a main feature in our plans, and then we signed Ben Pearson who will be whatever the outcome of this season...Dan is obviously fired up to see his new club do better than AFCB and he has rubbed a dose of salts into any wounds formed from his departure and animated display when we beat Watford a few months ago!
I doubt whether he will be a huge part of Watford in the PL, but does have bags of experienced gained with us...so there may be some more mileage in this story yet?

Dan is a good pro and maybe has an added point to prove like mings and moussett did when they left

I almost want the Biscuits to win this. It keeps Swansea's confidence on the floor. More importantly it keeps the hope killing the Biscuits until we get another point.

Yeah, we deal with playoffs in all our major sports and the idea of trying to engineer a match-up doesn't always work out. Better that we win our last two, rebuild the momentum, get the home game in the second leg, and let the results speak for themselves.

Whoever we get we have to beat them if we want PL football next season.

Basically playing cup semi-finals and then the final.

For now we want 6 points in our next two games to get the momentum going again which we didn’t have on Saturday.

For me now that the play offs are mathematically secured, I'm all for playing the stiffs for the next 2 games and giving our first XI a complete rest.

That also avoids needless injuries and possible red cards etc.

As other posters have said one of the good things of the Brenford game was at least now we pretty much know what our best starting XI is!

Just noticed after being 2-0 up at half-time at home, Bristol City lost against Luton Town 2-3, with our former youngster and Poole lad, Harry Cornick scoring the winner.

Not been a good time for Nigel Pearson in his 12 games in charge, W 2, D 3, L 7.

Both Brentford and Barnsley will be a very tough game(s) for very different reasons... Swansea, whilst probably the easier on paper out of the three, will certainly be no push over and hard to beat...

Anyone can finish in any of the 4 play off spots atm, so it's a complete lottery as to who will get who and who will play who first...

If I had to put my cards on the table, I'd want Swansea over 2 legs with us home second and Barnsley in the Final...

But... At the end of the day we've got to beat two of these three over a 3 game process... so let's just get on with it...

;