Chants we may never hear again at DC…

Another ditty I recall was sung to the tune of a particular T.V. advert (don't remenber which)

Thank you very much for the three points Walsall (or whoever we were playing). Thank you very much, Thank you very, very much etc.

(Then repeats)

Definitely heard a chorus of Bournemouth til I die at some point on Saturday.

Started off by my mate who was stood next to me in response to our fans singing constant songs towards the Forest fans... you're not famous anymore, followed by where's your famous atmosphere. Nothing pro Bournemouth.

Come on Bournemouth....gets sung at every game home and away
Sunny sunny Bournemouth.....turns up occasionally
Hey jude..also....

The Auld Lang Syne version of come on Bournemouth?

If ever you hear Hey Jude, it would've been started off by either myself or my mates. Not anyone under 25. That was my point.

Last edited:
Yeah, like you are Mr Reliable when it comes to memory. You can't even recall which threads you have infected with your lies, innuendos and plain bollöcks.

Not only that, you use the passive, "it was heard." People who are lying or mistaken often use this linguistic obfuscation because it avoids have to directly address the questions of who, where and when. Are you not the proud holder of an English degree? Or is that more invention from la-la land.
He’s right though

We are the Bournemouth, the pride of the south, we hate all those bastards that come from Portsmouth...
You thought you had scored, you were wrong...
We're going up, we're going up, you're not, you're not.
You came all that way, and you lost, and you lost.
Old MacDonald had a farm, and on that farm he had some pigs...
Where we you when Leeds where here? (When the old bill would come in the South End)
We all follow the Bournemouth over land and sea...
We all agree, Bishop is better than Robson...
Oh when the reds, oh when the reds, go steaming in...
Hardcore you know the score
He's bald, he's bent, his...
You're so **************** it's unbelievable!
Beeee orrrrn muff clap, clap, clap.
Ole, ole, ole, ole, Bournemouth, Bournemouth.

There's a few I remember from the late 80's, early 90's

;