Chants we may never hear again at DC…

Probably can sing it to blokes with man boobs though?

Talking of Fulham and songs. Recall a fair few singing 'Where's your Dodi gone... where's your Dodi gone...' when we visited Craven Cottage on a sunny day in a packed away terrace just after Diana/Dodi horrific incident/crash.

Made me cringe how low fans can go sometimes. Would expect a club like Leeds to sing something like that, but was shocked when we did.
One of the worst ones ever I heard at Fulham which reminds you along with all the racist chants that times have moved on thankfully.

A child with severe difficulties which had effected his face badly was the mascot and as he was leaving the pitch in front of us the Bournemouth contingent started singing ‘are you Peter Beardsleys son’ at him, Beardsley being a Fulham player who didn’t make the cover of many magazines…

Send the Ref to Vietnam….
Referee your old lady is a whore!
Who’s yer father who’s yer father who’s yer father referee…you ain’t got on you ain’t got one
You’re a b@£tard referee

One of my favourites, this was.

"I was born under the South Stand End,
I was born under the South Stand End.
Knives were made for kniving
Guns were made to shoot,
If you come down to the South Stand End, then we'll all lay in the boot"
I was born under a South End roof
I was born under a South End roof
Boots are made for kicking
Trains are made for wrecking
And if you are a Watford fan we’ll kick your fukcing head in!

Probably can sing it to blokes with man boobs though?

Talking of Fulham and songs. Recall a fair few singing 'Where's your Dodi gone... where's your Dodi gone...' when we visited Craven Cottage on a sunny day in a packed away terrace just after Diana/Dodi horrific incident/crash.

Made me cringe how low fans can go sometimes. Would expect a club like Leeds to sing something like that, but was shocked when we did.
In our defence this chant came about to a certain extent by Fahed being worshipped by Fulham fans because he was 'saving' them. These fans really rubbed it in by waving twenty pound notes at us chanting "you're going bust we're not" which although true wasn't nice.

We went through a few keepers that season.
Wasn't there a game when Gareth Stewart was involved in a clash of heads, then a few minutes later collapsed on the pitch, was replaced by Tardif, who then got injured and was subbed for Marcus Browning, all in one match. Seem to remember the Stewart one, he wandered around the penalty area wobbling about, then just collapsed. We were all shouting to the ref, as game was going on at the opposite end of the pitch??

Wasn't there a game when Gareth Stewart was involved in a clash of heads, then a few minutes later collapsed on the pitch, was replaced by Tardif, who then got injured and was subbed for Marcus Browning, all in one match. Seem to remember the Stewart one, he wandered around the penalty area wobbling about, then just collapsed. We were all shouting to the ref, as game was going on at the opposite end of the pitch??
And IIRC MB kept a clean sheet too.

I think we may have had a few more in loan. Blaney from scummers who conceded a few at home to Barnet.

Some Reading keeper as well if I recall correctly.

;