Charlie Austin

I'd definitely take Vydra.....proven top quality championship striker who just doesn't suit Dyceball.....would be ideal for us.
Burnley don’t want to let him go (according to Alan Nixon.) Tbh as much as I rate Vydra at this level, I think it’s becoming pretty obvious that any forward we sign will have to possess the attributes to play the lone striker role. I’m not sure Vydra has this in his locker.

Well I’m the odd one out because I’d have him in a heartbeat. At this level with crosses coming in he is a goal per two games striker... lots to his game as well. I’m sure he could also bring on Dom’s game as well.
I think he would suit the way we want to play, with a lone striker dropping deep, better than a lot of the names being handed about. Problem of course is his fitness.

my gut feeling is that those sort of players are not on our radar anymore, purely for financial reasons alone. footy finances have been, and will continue to be decimated. I suspect we will be running a much leaner ship.

;