Charlie Daniels

Daniels is probably most affected from Cook being moved to right CB and also with who plays in front of him. Since returning to the usual suspects in the back he has been his normal self.

Charlie is for me the first name on the sheet. His ability to nullify the opposition is brilliant. Carry on Charlie you are a great footballer.

:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: cheers

200th appearance this weekend. Is there another left back in the premier league we'd swap him for? I can't think of one

I think it's a bit far to say I wouldn't swap him for someone like Danny Rose but I have to give Charlie credit from getting back to his best. The start of the season, he was really struggling and I felt he had reached his peak, he was making errors and had cost us some goals. But he has recovered very well and I can't think of his last big error, so fair play to him.

Not a chance. Charlie for me is one of our heroes. When you look back over his time with AFCB he is a major part of why we are where we are. PREMIER LEAGUE

Thank you Charlie

:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: Cheers

Garbo - 5/5/2017 08:17

..yeah huge thanks to Chas....always a hero for me!

It’s a shame in some ways that Pughie’s parents didn’t christen him Dave.

:grin:

Wasn't Daniels one of the first 'bigger' fee paying signings for us...? £400k I think... which at the time was us splashing some serious cash...

He's had his 'off' spells, but on the whole he has been one of the best LBs we've had at DC in my life time...

I think it was reported as £175k, but yeah eye watering figures compared to what we were used to

Absolute bargain in hindsight, mind

Have a friend who's an O's fan still adores Charlie and has a selfie with him as his screen shot on his 'phone. I think they're chuffed that he's now in the 'big time'

Top player, model professional and (I guess) a really nice guy, only thing is he doesn't score enough : )

Table your right. There is a place for a regular penalty taker and for me Charlie fits the bill.

:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: Cheers

...good club servant and deserves some recognition and security with us....another blast like the last one v Citeh on Saturday will repay some of that too!

I remember him being pretty expensive at the time. £275k?

Money well spent and glad he's staying here for 3 more years. Even if his first team role diminishes slightly in that time he'll end up as excellent backup and a model professional to any understudies.

Great news - mate of mine is an Orient fan and by all account they are mighty proud of what Charlie has achieved with us in the PL. Top player and top bloke!

;