Chelsea Away

Can make use of up to another 6 sets of details for Chelsea away if anyone wants the point? 4 adults and 2 kids, but will happily take 6 adults.

Can meet up for a beer before the game on Sunday or next Saturday if anyone wants proof that they're not for Chelsea fans!

Got travel and accommodation all booked for this due to it being Christmas but looks unlikely I’ll get tickets as our away points have been reset. If anyone is willing to help out would be greatly appreciated.

Got travel and accommodation all booked for this due to it being Christmas but looks unlikely I’ll get tickets as our away points have been reset. If anyone is willing to help out would be greatly appreciated.
What does having your points reset mean?
If you had points last week you’ll have them now!!

I’ve no issue with it not going to general sale, and agree that probably makes sense if there were problems at Chelsea in the past. But I fail to believe we don’t have 3000 with at least 1 point looking to go to this game.

I heard that for all the away games this year, between 1200 and 1500 fans have purchased on 1 point or more before going on general sale.

As they're selling it block by block it was just lower 2 that had sold out. They've just opened lower 3. So plenty of tickets available and another block is available after that.

;