Chelsea Away

After lower 3, the last block to sell I believe is lower 4. Hardly any have sold from 3 yet but it might just be because people think it's sold out as it looked that way last night. Good luck!

All a bit confusing with the numbers in the end - I saw a diagram showing all Shed Block 1 as 1500 in total- so with all of 2 and Lower 3 now added isn't that more than 2,100?

Have they announced anything?

All a bit confusing with the numbers in the end - I saw a diagram showing all Shed Block 1 as 1500 in total- so with all of 2 and Lower 3 now added isn't that more than 2,100?

One of the evening games where we had reduced capacity there was no beer on sale. We asked a steward and he said it was as we'd not taken all the tickets. The bar area must have been in the area not taken.

I'd imagine it's upper & lower blocks 1 & 2 that add up to 1,500, lower 3 & 4 take us to 2,000 odd.

The other 800 tickets away teams usually get being in upper 3 & 4 which are most probably already on sale to home fans.

Sorted all the 16 tickets I needed my end, still annoying we didn't take the full allocation, though.

I'd imagine it's upper & lower blocks 1 & 2 that add up to 1,500, lower 3 & 4 take us to 2,000 odd.

The other 800 tickets away teams usually get being in upper 3 & 4 which are most probably already on sale to home fans.

Sorted all the 16 tickets I needed my end, still annoying we didn't take the full allocation, though.

Agreed. I think the diagram must have been wrong showing All of Shed 1 being 1500. I ended up in 2 Lower - didn;t realise Lower 3 was opening.

Now just to get there - was going to be part of a xmas visit to Bmth, but trains are screwed, last one from Waterloo 19.35, or it's via Reading. Then all our trains on the West Coast mainline are screwed too! Getting a lift then in on the Luton line. Right pfaff...

I have an over 65 and an adult ticket on its way to me but I can’t go now. Happy to sell to a genuine afcb supporter

Around 350 tickets were left yesterday when it dropped down to 1 point at 10am, what was left in Lower 3, plus the whole of Lower 4... these were all snapped up by 11.30am ish.

Looks like I will have to drive to this as there's no 4th coach available yet. Any tips on the best route in? Park around Richmond and get the tube?

Looks like I will have to drive to this as there's no 4th coach available yet. Any tips on the best route in? Park around Richmond and get the tube?
I was going to do exactly that until I found out there’s rugby at twickenham that afternoon. I’ve used the myparkingspace app to find a space in Wimbledon and will then jump on the tube from there.

I'm looking for an adult ticket in away end for an AFCB supporting family friend.

Uni has restricted his attendance past couple of years, but genuine long standing attendee in NS with me for many years since he was a boy (so definitely not a plastic just looking for day out at one of the big boys)

I have never had a problem with the following for Chelsea:
M3, M25, leave at J10, join the A3. Street parking in the area of Portinscale Rd/Keswick Rd, walk to East Putney tube, 3 stops to Fulham Broadway. Easy in, easy out!

;