Chelsea away

Hopefully a huge turnout of cherries to thank Iraola and his team for the season!
I will be there…at least I can stand without being castigated!
Reckon Kerkez will have a great game!

The great thing about the last game of the season is that the date is fixed in advance. Bought train ticket ages ago and really looking forward to this one.

I think a robot would have struggled less than I with the captcha to prove that I'm not a robot needed to join the queue this morning.

They have opened up 2 more blocks of tickets Shed Lower 3 and 4, previous blocks almost sold out. I would think they will end up taking the full allocation as they are going fast with a points drop tomorrow.

They have opened up 2 more blocks of tickets Shed Lower 3 and 4, previous blocks almost sold out. I would think they will end up taking the full allocation as they are going fast with a points drop tomorrow.
Let's hope the club are bullish in resisting Chelsea pressure for us to settle for a reduced allocation.

Just went to buy mine and the game has disappeared from the ticketing website…anyone else got the same?
Have you tried since 10am this morning? They might have needed to push a button somewhere which they tend to do at 10.

;