Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth

Finally he is trying something different. This is a positive in itself whether it works or not.

Really don’t understand this sudden thought that Howe doesn’t change things.

In the past during poor runs he’s been accused of changing things too much.

Hugely depleted squad, options are limited and yet he’s accused of not willing to change things. Very odd.

Really don’t understand this sudden thought that Howe doesn’t change things.

In the past during poor runs he’s been accused of changing things too much.

Hugely depleted squad, options are limited and yet he’s accused of not willing to change things. Very odd.
It’s not odd though is it. Despite the 4-4-1-1 clearly not working for a while now he has persisted with it religiously. It really isn’t that hard to understand.

It’s not odd though is it. Despite the 4-4-1-1 clearly not working for a while now he has persisted with it religiously. It really isn’t that hard to understand.
But we haven’t we didn’t start the season with 4-4-1-1 we played with 3 up front.

We’ve played 3 at the back in the last month as well.

I mean when actually did H.Wilson and Danjuma get injured...?!?!

It was a ridiculous before... but now it's just laughable...

Dead leg and a foot injury so they sound like training ground incidents. I’m sure they’ll get as much grief as Arter.

H Wilson couldn’t have been against Liverpool.

Did Solent mention him this afternoon why he is out.

They mentioned Danjuma injured, maybe during the Liverpool game where he played 90 minutes.

Also rumoured that Solanke is carrying a knock but on bench.

I’m sure King isn’t 100%. Be interesting to see how this collection of 10 outfield players line up. Width from fbs might leave us exposed. My guess. 10 players behind the ball. Break us down Chelsea.

We sometimes have an issue in American sports if the team sees a horrific season ahead they start to accumulate”injuries” so as not to be seen as a part of the downfall.

;