Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth

I think the World Cup break is going to effect teams differently.

Chelsea, a number of players have been playing throughout. They’re in their groove, they’ve got their rhythm. We’re cold, off the pace.

I think those players who have been playing in the World Cup will be at an advantage… for now, but going forward in the weeks and months ahead, they may have fatigue and need more rest. But that doesn’t help in a game like today where Chelsea have the extra quality anyway, throw in the fact that their players have their rhythm and momentum and our players are cold and rusty.

We have got nowhere trying to play out from the back. Can’t beat the Chelsea press. Better to go long to Moore. Got to get wide and deliver some crosses.

8 fcuking players Infront of Mount. Lerma ducks and Kelly, also at fault for the first goal, moves out of the way. Dreadful defending.
We should have had a penalty for the foul on Billing but Simon Hooper is one of the worst refs and it's at Chelsea so we may as well whistle fcuking dixie

Basically we have not been in it during the first half, been outplayed by a better Chelsea unit.

James and Sterling have been playing well together down the right and Sterling laid it on a plate for the first goal.

Now we have the second half to try and get back into the game.

We’ve been poor. But it is us away to Chelsea.
just because we have done them before doesn’t mean it’ll happen again.
Having said that O’Neil will be gone if we don’t get a couple of wins against Palace and Waz’s lot. Tactics first half poor.

He never has done. I on e mentioned he shouldn't be captain because he's not a ' shouter' or a ' screamer' and was quickly shot down by the forum know-it-alls. Kelly is not captain material.

I've always been told the captain doesn't matter. If that's the case why does it matter of he's no longer wearing the armband? He's slow, ponderous, mistake laden and not a captain. But apart from that...

Maybe break this team up in January...Lerma and Cook moved on and some Attacking midfielders brought in..
That Rothwell was signed as a 'ball carrying' threat..but we don't play him...omg it's all so weird !

;