Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth

Just another result...we owed them one !

We move on.

We need to attack more early on...show intent.

The further away we get from that disasterous Dubai 'holiday'..the better it should get...then of course the big signings incoming. .and we are all set.

On the 6th May we get another crack at Chelsea.

Last 20 mins was better but Chelsea were managing the game at that point. Thought Cook was good; Dom tried hard as always; Senesi great defensively but can’t pass; Zemura terrific coming forward but lacks positional sense when defending, Anthony did well but whey give Siriki only 8 minutes? Scratching my head on that one. On the bright side there were enough positives second half to give me hope for the Palace game. And I thought we’d lose 3-0 today so maybe I should be happy! Ref was an **************** and fell for all their play acting. Azpilcueta, what the hell? Gets the game stopped for misheading the ball? Why do refs buy this bullshit? Happy Christmas, all

Won't ever happen but drop Solanke, play Phil Bill in a position that he can offer something and start Dembele and Anthony on either wing instead of playing Stacey out of position and Phil Bill out of position. Extra midfielder in there aswell. But no matter how few goals he scores Solanke seems undroppable

;