CB: Norman Hunter (Leeds United)
LB: Ron Harris (Chelsea)

MID: Billy Bremner (Leeds United)
MID: Dave Mackay (Spurs)
MID: Nobby Stiles (Man United)
MID: Vinnie Jones (Wimbledon)

STR: Joe Jordan (Leeds United)
STR: Duncan Ferguson (Everton)

Subs: Patrick Viera (Arsenal) Neville Southall (Everton) Justin Fashanu (Wimbledon)
Julian Dicks (West Ham) Roy Keane (Manchester United) Eric Cantona (Man United) Mick Harford (Luton Town)

...the hardest ever?

GK: Tommy Lawrence (Liverpool)

RB: Tommy Smith (Liverpool)
CB: John McGrath (Southampton)
CB: Norman Hunter (Leeds United)
LB: Ron Harris (Chelsea)

MID: Billy Bremner (Leeds United)
MID: Dave Mackay (Spurs)
MID: Nobby Stiles (Man United)
MID: Vinnie Jones (Wimbledon)

STR: Joe Jordan (Leeds United)
STR: Duncan Ferguson (Everton)

Subs: Patrick Viera (Arsenal) Neville Southall (Everton) Justin Fashanu (Wimbledon)
Julian Dicks (West Ham) Roy Keane (Manchester United) Eric Cantona (Man United) Mick Harford (Luton Town)

Tony Powell and Tony Pulis on the bench ?

Even if we don't know who the 'best' left-back is, playing a left-back would likely have helped
I hope when Kelly is fit enough to put in an appearance we don't put him under too much pressure. We really shouldn't expect him to stroll into the first team and perform like a seasoned premier league performer.

John Beck could be a shitbag on his day.

Also, later on, wasn't he in charge of Cambridge Utd when they started over sugaring the opposition's halftime tea, over giving their changing room cold water, and the ballboys would push the ball through mud before returning the ball to the other side?

Still the biggest Jeremy Hunt was Roy Keane for his GBH tackle on Inge Haaland how a human can do that in the name of sport is obscene...I for one hope that Roy Keane dies a horrible death !

Still the biggest Jeremy Hunt was Roy Keane for his GBH tackle on Inge Haaland how a human can do that in the name of sport is obscene...I for one hope that Roy Keane dies a horrible death !
Bit strong Garbo but agree about that so called tackle. Should have been charged with GBH.

Oh well, at least this one isn't our fault

Are we cursed? Did I do the rude with a witch on an away weekend and never call her back? What the hell is going on?

Feel sorry for the lad but in reality he should be nowhere near our starting 11 at this moment in time anyway. A blow to potentially lose a back up but that’s all.

Feel sorry for the lad but in reality he should be nowhere near our starting 11 at this moment in time anyway. A blow to potentially
lose a back up but that’s all.

He isn’t a back up if we want to play 5 at the back. While cook is injured I think we need him fit. Also scored more goals from open play than king, Fraser and Solanke!!

He isn’t a back up if we want to play 5 at the back. While cook is injured I think we need him fit. Also scored more goals from open play than king, Fraser and Solanke!!
We haven’t got enough defenders of the required quality at this moment in time to play a 5 at the back so should not be playing it, at this moment in time Mepham will cost us goals (and already has) if he is on the pitch. It’s not his goal scoring ability that I’m questioning, it’s his ability to defend at this level. He is not ready yet and gives the opposition chances in even the most basic situations.

;