Colour blind players

If I had to guess, I'd say that natural selection prevents most colour blind players from making it to the very top. So the % of CB players in the PL would be much lower than in society at large. However, it's worth taking action on anyway, even if only for the fans.

I had to ask my missus to translate the description of our kit, it has concepts that are like a foreign language to me.......

"The striking design brings together a clean and crisp on pitch visual with marl raglan sleeves and oil blue coloured highlights at the rib collar and cuffs. The shirt features a tonal club crest, stylized neckline, the familiar AFCB back neck sign off and an official licensed label to the side seam"

While we’re blaming kit for misplaced passes - I’ve said before that I think theres the occasional perfect pass to the ref or lino caused by our black shorts and socks.. Was it O’Driscoll that changed them to white for a couple of season for just that reason?

It’s fascinating that this has been topical recently as it’s something I’ve had since birth. I still remember being told off for drawing a beach image when I was 5 all the ‘wrong colours’. Since then it has played a part in my life, not a huge one though luckily. I always struggle with Red/Green, therefore playing cricket without a sight screen was always a challenge! Playing lazer quest and reading a tube map also prove to be a challenge! I’m not fully colour blind though, just partly. People always say they wish they could know what it was like. I reply I wish I could see all the colours!

;