Come on be honest.....

When we don't get a good result I usually log off for a few hours, or even a couple of days. I don't want to start posting under the emotions at the end of the game.

But some people can not contain their glee and feel the need to start **************** stirring.

Each to their own I suppose.

For what it’s worth am not even angry after that, just a bit sad really. We had an incredible opportunity this season with the start that we made and for whatever reason we just haven’t been good enough to capitalise on that. Injuries have had a part to play for sure, but they’re part and parcel of the game and you need to be able to deal with them better than we have.

The injuries have hit us and it goes to show we don't have a lot of depth in the squad and the bucket of ideas has a big hole in it. SP has his work cut out after this reality check, we can'r rely on Solanke to be our only real striker. We looked pretty average today.

When we don't get a good result I usually log off for a few hours, or even a couple of days. I don't want to start posting under the emotions at the end of the game.

But some people can not contain their glee and feel the need to start **************** stirring.

Each to their own I suppose.
Did you contain those emotions last season?

It started going wrong after Reading. Was it Zemura getting injured? Time to spend some money. No hopeful top club loanees. Proven players please:) Would Norwich loan Cantwell?

While our run at the start of the season was excellent I've said repeatedly that there isn't that much difference between this season and last thus far.
Maybe Fulham fans were right about Parker
there is one common thing with our last 4 managers and that's the bulk of the team, and as a team we go through big periods of just shutting off.
get Kelly and zamura starting again and we might look more solid

Gotta admit, though, this is starting to be very familiar ........ last year and the one before ..........

Oh... the one before... This isn't on a par with that... We didn't have shots on target for a fair few games then. This is a blip. We need to fight back, though. First's first, stop starting Lowe on the right. Second, stop bringing on Rogers. Finally, sometimes you have to get goals in these types of matches through corners and free kicks. Start with someone who can take them. He should have started Emi and played him as number 10. Christie should have been on the right and not Lowe.

;