Come on be honest.....

Some people seem to think one of the competitions running on here is 'who can prove they are the most uber fan by being the most angry / disappointed / sad fan on the forum'. We get it folks- you're clearly much bigger or better fans than we are because you care so much more than we do.

Except you're not - it's just that we don't all feel the need to prove how much we care. It doesn't mean we don't it just means we can remain a bit more level headed / realistic about how our team is playing without having a melt down after every disappointing performance.

So that’s our game plan. Not to win matches but to stop the opposition winning. Sounds like Parkerball to me.

That's not what I said.. as im reading it ag
ain.. unless I have actually 'lost it' full on potatoes !!!
I was once again commenting on how far up our own @rseholes some of our fans on the Forum have become....since we gained PL status in 2015.

Last edited:
Did you enjoy watching that?.......we've had 2 shots on target in 240 minutes of football!!.....its scarcely believable that could be possible with the squad we have......we're as dull as dishwater.

" the squad we have"... Oh my God A' f√cking' gain....the squad themselves know full well that they are meant to be elsewhere..every £√cking one of them...because they read it on the Forum....by some accident they all didn't end up at the £√cking Bernabau stadium in either Real's £√cking White or Chelseas Blue t'other night !. They need to wait a while longer until those clubs scouts catch themselves on to the phenomenal revelations of said Forum !

" the squad we have"... Oh my God A' f√cking' gain....the squad themselves know full well that they are meant to be elsewhere..every £√cking one of them...because they read it on the Forum....by some accident they all didn't end up at the £√cking Bernabau stadium in either Real's £√cking White or Chelseas Blue t'other night !. They need to wait a while longer until those clubs scouts catch themselves on to the phenomenal revelations of said Forum !

You've misunderstood like I have Brian:

The squad is amazing and should have won every game.
The players* are mostly useless and not good enough for division 3.

*Some of the players were brilliant before Parker arrived but rubbish now, except Solanke who coincidentally was rubbish before but somehow ok now.

Come on.....it's time to stop pretending that this is anything other than garbage.
One team won out of the top eight this weekend. Four lost. Three drew. It’s a tough old league and it’s a proper scrap to get to the Premier League.

Our recent lack of a goal threat is a concern, of course it is. But we’ve had glimpses of really good performances and the team has stuck together and dug in for important ‘ugly’ points in recent games. I’m surprised at how quickly people have got on SP’s case. I get all the comparisons to EH and our championship winning team, but we’ve got to move on. The end of an era is never easy, look how long it’s taken / is still taking Man Utd to get past Ferguson, Arsenal with Wenger, even Everton with Moyes. And now Burnley are going to experience the same.

I think we need a bit of perspective / patience here. We’ve had a relegation, we’re on to our third manager post EH, but overall we’re in a good position. I know performances have not always been easy to watch, but some of the language on here doesn’t reflect well on us as a fanbase (garbage, turgid dross, etc, etc).

;