Coventry City v AFC Bournemouth - Friday 7.45 pm

So..After all the bloody hype about Riquelme. he hasn't actually signed and won't be playing tonight. And...AND it would only be a bloody Loan anyway...
.. FFS ! .. the big JT first 'signing' ....
..ju know what. ...I friggin...
..second thoughts ...forget it...!
Brian, take a deep breath. He has signed on a season long loan with the option to buy. I’m sure he traveled with the team today ( the match day experience and team bonding ) but he has only had one training session with us so far. Might make the bench next game if his fitness stats are ok, I would imagine ! Exhale and relax !

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about???
I dont know now! Seems ive misread something !

Anyway if he doesnt play tonight ....saves some embarrassment for me !
And ..if its only a loan...then its not exactly a signing yet for the Cherries is it ?
Like i said really...hype...until it materialises into points and goal difference!

Last edited:
You'd think that's more of a classic front two than having Danjuma buzzing around behind Solanke so we're going to need to rely on Stacey and Smith to bomb forward and provide width. It feels like quite a narrow set of players on the pitch.

6 subs point is odd when Zemura isn't included. I wonder what happened there.

No King as well which is odd given his cameo last week.

Fully expecting a dominant Bournemouth performance and a very comfortable 4-0 away win against a side that’s been put together at a cost of about £3m.

;