Crystal Palace away tickets

Adds to the magic. I still have no idea why Zaha was going to cry in a minute, although I did see the moment he very nearly did.

Also have no idea where Pugh came from before he appeared on the edge of the box before scoring...

It's quite an experience trying to determine where the ball is by watching 23 guys running around on a football pitch !

Anybody else got their tickets for this.??
Had ours posted and they are printed on Afcb paper, as if it were a home game. Strange

Last season I was sat behind and to the right of a roof support - I couldn’t see the goal to my left. Literally couldn’t see any part of the goal. My seat wasn’t even a restricted view seat. Thankfully I found a spare seat further back.

Anybody else got their tickets for this.??
Had ours posted and they are printed on Afcb paper, as if it were a home game. Strange

These aren't your tickets to get into the game, they're receipts. You need to let the ticket office know and get them to send you out the actual match tickets.

Last season I was sat behind and to the right of a roof support - I couldn’t see the goal to my left. Literally couldn’t see any part of the goal. My seat wasn’t even a restricted view seat. Thankfully I found a spare seat further back.

Each time that I have been to Palace, except the last one, I have noticed a fair number of no shows. It might be possible to find a better seat.

Tbf I think the Wilf Zaha crying taunts fall a bit flat since he tore us a new ******************************** immediately after every time it was sung last season at him.

These aren't your tickets to get into the game, they're receipts. You need to let the ticket office know and get them to send you out the actual match tickets.

I had tickets on Afcb ticket paper for Hull game a couple of years ago and thought it strange and when we got to Hull of course they were no good to get into the ground. Fortunately the ticket office at Hull sorted out the right tickets to get us in.
As for the game great start but Mings had a mare as I remember...

I agree that you need to contact Afcb ticket office to get proper Crystal Palace printed tickets.

;