Dango Ouattara

Seems this is getting closer as per Alex Crook, reckon this might be confirmed later today ( at least that a deal has been agreed ) .. seems an exciting prospect!! .

I wonder if he was on the plane that came back from Lorient direct to Bournemouth last night (presumably with Bill Foley).

No Marc Pugh but he seems alright

I know nothing at all about the chap so that YouTube video is all I have seen. But looking at it, is there a touch of the Solanke about him? In a lot of those situations he looked to have the ball barely under control. Had the bounce or knock-on gone ever so slightly different he'd have lost possession. It's the difference between the ball always being under control, and managing to just about keep hold of an out-of-control ball. </armchair analysis>

I know nothing at all about the chap so that YouTube video is all I have seen. But looking at it, is there a touch of the Solanke about him? In a lot of those situations he looked to have the ball barely under control. Had the bounce or knock-on gone ever so slightly different he'd have lost possession. It's the difference between the ball always being under control, and managing to just about keep hold of an out-of-control ball. </armchair analysis>
He has an average of 2.6 unsuccessful tocuhes per game, according to whoscored.com. For comparison, Dom has 3.4 and Tav 2.3. He's dispossessed less though, 1.3 times per game compared to Dom and Tav 2 times. Not sure how the french leagues compare to ours defensively, but I'm excited to see he's the type to actually take defenders on AND shoot!

I wonder if he was on the plane that came back from Lorient direct to Bournemouth last night (presumably with Bill Foley).

Plus Moffi with him, make it a 2 for 1 deal. :grinning:

From what I have read about him, he seems a powerful, fast striker, just what we need.

Plus he seems to be in form and scoring goals.

I watched the Lorient game last night. A rough diamond is probably how I'd describe him. Very fast, which is a must needed addition to our current squad.

Le Feé is the one I'd be most excited about getting though. The guy is calmness personified and is always looking to play a defence splitting ball. A very good player.

I watched the Lorient game last night. A rough diamond is probably how I'd describe him. Very fast, which is a must needed addition to our current squad.

Le Feé is the one I'd be most excited about getting though. The guy is calmness personified and is always looking to play a defence splitting ball. A very good player.

I'd be happy with just the pace bit tbh. Why Adama Traore would be worth £100 million if he had better football nous and end product.

I am curious as to whether we had been tracking him for some time or if this has come about due to Foley's imminent link up with Lorient and other PL clubs showing an interest. I guess we'll never know.

He does look very raw at this moment in time based on the game last night. Seems to have all the ingredients to be a top player though. Very exciting signing if it goes through. Don’t have a huge issue with us investing in younger players who aren’t necessarily ready to start in the PL just yet, I feel like our squad needs so much surgery to have any chance of surviving this season that we are better off looking longer term anyway. We might just have to bite the bullet this time around and accept that relegation is very likely, and make the most of our time here to acquire as much promising talent as possible. I’d rather we took that approach, than signing ready made players on short term loan deals (for example.)

;