Darren Randolph

For what reason? Neto is number one, Randolph is more experienced than Travers at this level not to mention great for the dressing room. Wouldn’t deem it ‘terrible’ as such.

I think Travers is a great prospect but having him as the only realistic number 2 has clearly not been great for us.

For what reason? Neto is number one, Randolph is more experienced than Travers at this level not to mention great for the dressing room. Wouldn’t deem it ‘terrible’ as such.

Yep, this move makes sense to me. Travers needs confidence and experience of regular football at presumably champ level.

Never going to displace Neto in short term, so better for Travers to go put on loan and bring in an experienced number 2, to warm the bench. And is no doubt happy to do so. Added bonus of being a good personality as well.

Should work out better for all parties over medium, long term than travers rotting on the bench.particularly after horrific run in the team this season.

Why are we looking at a 35 year old keeper that we put 8 goals past in 2014?

At the moment we should be using all our scouting man hours to source players who can score goals not waste time on goalkeepers who I would rate as no better than Travers.

Sounds like another signing based on the notes howe left behind then ....

;