Darren Randolph

This only makes sense if Travers is going out on loan. If not then it’s silly to use up another squad space on a keeper, how could it be optimal to have six of 25 squad spaces allocated to goal keepers and right backs?

This only makes sense if Travers is going out on loan. If not then it’s silly to use up another squad space on a keeper, how could it be optimal to have six of 25 squad spaces allocated to goal keepers and right backs?

Im sure you were moaning when the bench was full of youth players - if Neto gets injured happy with Plain on the bench?

When Neto was injured we had a 23 year old Mark Travers in goal, if he was injured, it was an even younger, less experienced keeper coming on. Load more experience on the bench and around the club : )

Birmingham were a shambles that day and a man short for most of it. Ideal player to fill a place for half a season : )

Brilliant signing. The lads will score for fun against him in training and the confidence will be skyhigh. Genius move - exactly what we need
I can see it now.

Mossy to the other keepers :

“Right lads, Darren’s in for first team finishing practice. Watch him closely......and what he does.....don’t do that !
Right, I’m off, I think I might have left the oven on !”

Last edited:
Brilliant signing. The lads will score for fun against him in training and the confidence will be skyhigh. Genius move - exactly what we need

You could have got that from a cardboard cutout of a keeper or a Mr Blobby blow up mannequin!

;