David Brooks

very happy to sign another young talented player , reminds me very much of a Lewis cook signing , might take a season to get him right but I can see him being outstanding long term .

Guy on twotter whinging about losing him

Replying to @[B]cockbeard[/B]
Hey, he can absolutely do a job, but he’s not ready yet. Expect to see cameos of 10-15 minutes, he’s deceptively quick, a tidy finisher & scars defenders. Like all youngsters, needs to learn to game management & ball retention. Well worth a punt at 10-12m. Good luck this year
1f44d-1f3fb.png

12:10 PM - 27 Jun 2018

based on what? wishful thinking

“all im hearing is wilder has some good deals lined up,and a cherries player may be coming our way if he wants to. bids in for strikers.
cherries initial offer was way below the final agreed price .wilder put a value on brookes,they met it after brookes agent turned brookes head,request went in for a transfer wilder agreed if his value was met. nothing been signed yet though.”

Meltdown on their forum many of whom seem to think anything less than £20 million is robbery. What does that make some if our players worth in their eyes I wonder?

I liked this:

"Bournemouth. The least attractive Premier League club since.......

Barnsley."

and

"Wouldn't want to tell for less that 15m+add-ons. Championship goals, young, full international cap and English to top it off"

English but with international caps for Wales?

"Bournemouth. The least attractive Premier League club since.......

Barnsley."

This kind of comment does equally make me chuckle / make me cross! A very ignorant point of view when you look at the way we play, how Eddie is rated in the game, how he likes to promote young players, mainly British....

;