David Brooks

So sorry for you and your family Brooksy. All of ”our” family wish you all the very best for a speedy and full recovery and hope you can come back to us as a Premier League team next season.

UTCIAD

Stay positive Brooksy, there will be some tough times for sure but you can get back to your mercurial best once you’ve got this licked. Best wishes.

Hopefully it is one of the milder forms of Hodgkin's L....which my wife has....the treatments are usually very effective but it takes time for clearance and it can lie dormant for years.. but about 94 % survival rate for her type...and varying between 81% and 90% for others according to recent figures given to us by the hospital..there are other dependant factors as with many illnesses..and the fitter the person is generally, the better things turn out ...so thats probably/hopefully in his favour..

Good Luck to Our Cherry.. David Brooks !

Hopefully it is one of the milder forms of Hodgkin's L....which my wife has....the treatments are usually very effective but it takes time for clearance and it can lie dormant for years.. but about 94 % survival rate for her type...and varying between 81% and 90% for others according to recent figures given to us by the hospital..there are other dependant factors as with many illnesses..and the fitter the person is generally, the better things turn out ...so thats probably/hopefully in his favour..

Good Luck to Our Cherry.. David Brooks !
Fu@k me ....you just can't help yourself !! It's not about you and your wife

Wishing Brooksy a very speedy recovery. Very sorry to read this.

;