David Brooks

Once Upon a time, I really doubted that Brooksy could ever get back to the stamina levels he’d need to put in a worthwhile shift in a PL game. Absolutely delighted to admit I was wrong, plus he’s got such a good footballing brain- sees the spaces, got bags of technique and he can shoot straight too. That was a really good goal last night following his performance at Brentford. I’m so pleased for him, and for us having him.
You were certainly not alone in your doubting. I was just chuffed to see him on the bench. He's already done so well.

Well worth subscribing to this YouTube channel. They live stream all the Wales games. During these boring International breaks, it's good to see a few Cherries in action.
The games are all live on S4C or via BBC iPlayer, but only with commentary in Welsh.

Several reports that Leeds and Southampton want Brooksey on loan in January. I'd be reluctant to let him go as he has looked dangerous when he has come on.

Tough one this. Selfishly i want him to stay and be part of it.

Unselfishly I think he has missed a chunk of his career to two illnesses. He is a beautiful footballer but maybe not the style of winger Iraola wants and is up against better number tens if he fancied a position switch.

For that reason I’d be happy for him to go and flourish somewhere.

Either way he will go late in the window as he will cover Semenyo and Outtara being away at afcon. How he plays in that period and two (hopefully!) FA cup matches may well determine what happens next.

I'd rather he stays....but if a loan happens...it won't really matter if it's Saints or Leeds as it's still a decent standard bearing in mind they are at the top end of the Championship : All we are concerned with is that it's beneficial to the player.
And..if it's Leeds ..it could be conditional that Sinisterra doesn't return there in January.

;