Demarai Gray - Latest

bondsnemesis - 2/2/2015 16:08

That's crazy money for an 18 year old unproven player....and the bidding probably hasn't stopped!

but the clock will. Getting him don for medical etc would take some time from Birmingham.

The Alchemist - 2/2/2015 16:04

MrMezz - 2/2/2015 16:01

Hey guys, local media in Brum parts say Club have a stance on it as he is not for sale and would take a massive bid to get him. Local jorno's I follow in Brum who usually are in the know seem to think you would need to offer 7-8mil up front plus add ons before it will get accepted (Though same people thought it was 5mil few days ago) and player himself not interested in the move

We would not be bothering as we are if the player wasn't at all interested. We will have received some encouragement for sure.

Who knows EH might be getting his info from but by all accounts he is happy where he is and doesn't want move away. Though I wouldn't be surprised if WBA came in for him as they are on the lookout for another wide player

For that money we could get Muriel Gray, Earl Grey, Eddie and Frank Gray and Tessa Grey (although I haven't seen her since we left school, forty years ago).
I wish Sky would let us announce this signing, all this prevaricating. I'm beginning to have doubts we will sign him, before the widow expires.

table - 2/2/2015 16:14

For that money we could get Muriel Gray, Earl Grey, Eddie and Frank Gray and Tessa Grey (although I haven't seen her since we left school, forty years ago).
I wish Sky would let us announce this signing, all this prevaricating. I'm beginning to have doubts we will sign him, before the widow expires.

Whose widow?

AFCB Lost in Brum - 2/2/2015 17:16

I hope this is all a smokescreen and we're actually making moves on two other players previously unmentioned.

Like Ola Toivonen maybe?

"Whose widow?" ....um err, Twan'key's widow of course ( always a lot of interest around this time of year)
: )

;