Demarai Gray - Latest

The Alchemist - 2/2/2015 13:55

mark pike - 2/2/2015 13:49

According to our web site they are looking for nearer £8million and state he doesn't fancy a move to us.Time to move on.Good luck £8 million for an untried player .

but as Perrett tweeted there is no way we would have gone this far without encouragement from Gray's side.

greys agent has been happy with what bournemouth have offered since the £3m bid. its birmingham being c**** and playing a dangerous game

afcb_rednblack - 2/2/2015 14:21

I hope Eddie has other targets as well as Gray. Given our supposed European/Scandanavian scouting network there must be other options surely, both within and outside of the UK.

Greys been the only target for this transfer window

Just to let you know we have just let Duffy out on loan, he was only other cover out wide we had can't see Gray going to anyone now.

northstandmark - 2/2/2015 16:31

That we know of, and only because Birmingham's media have been incredibly loud about it. Who knows what Eddie has in his head.

We're supposedly in for a Shrewsbury midfielder too.

MrMezz - 2/2/2015 16:34

Just to let you know we have just let Duffy out on loan, he was only other cover out wide we had can't see Gray going to anyone now.

Its unusual for a club to keep going back unless the selling club has indicated they would be willing to sell at a given price. Not saying we will sign him but I think there could still be legs in this.

Doubt that would stop anything - loan window opens in a week.

ios2738 - 2/2/2015 16:29

The Alchemist - 2/2/2015 13:55

mark pike - 2/2/2015 13:49

According to our web site they are looking for nearer £8million and state he doesn't fancy a move to us.Time to move on.Good luck £8 million for an untried player .

but as Perrett tweeted there is no way we would have gone this far without encouragement from Gray's side.

greys agent has been happy with what bournemouth have offered since the £3m bid. its birmingham being c**** and playing a dangerous game

It doesn't matter a hoot what Greys agent is happy with, he doesn't own Grey, Birmingham do. Whether they accept a bid or not has sweet FA to do with the agent.
All comes down to brinkmanship. If I was EH I would say take it or leave it because the next bid will be lower.

The Alchemist - 2/2/2015 16:36

Doubt that would stop anything - loan window opens in a week.

Can't see it at all now, I was more worried about the WBA coming in for him as I could see that happening. Matters not unless bid is accepted mind

blandford_cherry - 2/2/2015 16:37

I may have missed this as been at work but where does Switzerland fit in to all of this?

From what anyone can gather, Demin spends much of his time in Switzerland running his businesses. Hence his links with FC Zurich, and why we went training over there in pre-season.

Unless Birmingham have a replacement lined up with the £6/£7/£8m they might receive from us?

Sky say we are contemplating one final bid, everything else already in place to push deal through quickly.

Howe on his way back from Switzerland.

This kid must be better than Pele,
I am personally not comfortable with the money we are prepared to pay

;