Derby County v AFC Bournemouth - 1/21

WTF does playing 3-5-2 actually do for us? I'm at a loss as to why Tindall is so obsessed with it cos we are shite and have been for some time. Its not just the tactics, why does every team we play seem to have so much more drive and energy than us? This is awful...again.

So that we can go 4 at the back in the last 10 mins again and look amazing.

What do we know.

Worst we've played this season.

What is going on ? Has Tindall got the brains and the ideas to sort this out ? And why does Purches have to spend the whole game just standing there looking worried ?

Come back Eddie, all is forgiven.

Brooks like shite again.
Indeed. I think many of us on here thought he could be benched for a while.
Is Brooks the new Fraser, i.e. somebody who gets a start even when his performances do not merit it ? I hope not. I also think he may be one of the players Cookie was referring to in his interview after the last game. He needs to do more !

WTF does playing 3-5-2 actually do for us? I'm at a loss as to why Tindall is so obsessed with it cos we are shite and have been for some time. Its not just the tactics, why does every team we play seem to have so much more drive and energy than us? This is awful...again.
this isn't 352 its either a 3 4 2 1 or 3 4 3 its these formations to accommodate brooks and danjuma

;