Derby County v AFC Bournemouth

I talked to a regular Derby supporting friend earlier this week. He said that the supporters were in despair and many felt it was an EFL stitch up as the punishment seems very different to many other clubs. He pointed out that if they had lost the Championship play off several years ago to Derby, Villa could now be in the situation Derby find themselves in.
the only stitch up was they should have had the points deducted last season and been relegated.

Somebody broke Lerma's nose?
Jeez, I'd hate to see how the other guy came off from that!

He had a face mask on in a recent international game.

The journalist Fabio Poveda, special envoy of to cover the Eliminatory in Barranquilla, reported that Lerma “arrived with a broken nose at the concentration” of the national team.

That is to say, the injury was the midfielder with his club, Bournemouth,who is currently in the second division of football in England.

https://24happenings.com/sports/21122.html

Worst case scenario " Sorry Mr and Mrs Table, your place on the Riverside Rocket has been given to Stan, he's in the matchday squad, he may need it for the return journey " .

** This is no way a dig at one of the best footballers I've seen play and a genuinely top bloke. It's one of those things, such a talent in such a breakable body.

We don't have a great record against Derby. Hopefully, we can change that on Sunday.

Anyone else heard Kelly out for 4 weeks , injured in training ?
Apologies if posted elsewhere but couldn't find anything.....

;