Does Eddie need to go?

Watch these two discuss an upcoming game (I cued it up so it should be at the right spot), and if you watched the game you will have seen them deliver on all that last night. Hard to believe it's the same club really. Get the first team in to watch the kids game from last night and see if that might be the rocket they need

FFS get a grip....what are you so worried about?....if we go down.... we go down... so what.....its not as if we ever got the chance of being bored of the Championship .....at least well have the perfect manager to get us back up.
because its ****************

and I have been the biggest exponent of 'I cant believe we are in the Pl lets enjoy the ride'

We have been **************** for way too long

So, we’re playing against Palace, and they’re down to ten men........

So what do we do with any attacking free kicks that we’re going to swing into the box??

That’s right, we will have two men over the dead ball, rather than put the extra man in the box.

It’s shambolic tactically.

So, we’re playing against Palace, and they’re down to ten men........

So what do we do with any attacking free kicks that we’re going to swing into the box??

That’s right, we will have two men over the dead ball, rather than put the extra man in the box.

It’s shambolic tactically.

Not sure I agree with that. Of all things this year, our free kicks have generally been good, and the two man thing gives the defence uncertainty over trajectory

There were far more things wrong last night than that

Not sure I agree with that. Of all things this year, our free kicks have generally been good, and the two man thing gives the defence uncertainty over trajectory

Indeed, much easier to set up to defend a set play if you know what they are likely to do, regardless of whether or not you’ve decided to stick Fraser in the mix to win a towering header at the back post...

Don’t agree with that at all....... if that was the case why don’t we have two men stood over the ball for a corner?

Trajectory of the ball of otherwise, the second man in rendered useless as soon as the kicks been taken.

Against ten men it’s a complete waste of a man when you have a numerical advantage.

Would cause much more confusion if he was placed ANYWHERE other than behind the ball.

IMO

You're not the first Bournemouth fan that hasn't enjoyed watching us....its been a lot worse than this!.....its not a god given right that every supporter has to enjoy how their team plays.... even though we've been spoilt in that regard for the last ten years....you're a supporter first and foremost.....if any manager deserves the fan base to stand by him in rough times... its ours .....as ive said i don't give a fck if we go down.... as long as its with him..
The problem is Eddie has tried to change are style of play and it’s not working as we do not have the players to do it, let’s get back to how we used to play and go forward

The problem is Eddie has tried to change are style of play and it’s not working as we do not have the players to do it, let’s get back to how we used to play and go forward
But do we actually have the players to play our old style? Lerma and Billing are obviously a level above the likes of Surman, Arter and O’Kane but it’s a completely different skill set.

I’m not sure the current system gets the best out of our wingers either but what I think is necessary is to find a new identity rather than stubbornly sticking with what doesn’t work or going back to a previous style which we no longer have the players to produce.

Whatever we think about Eddie's tactics the players are well paid professionals who must do a lot better. The morale of the whole club seems low, work to fix it and get players believing again. We are better than we appear at the moment.
Thinks a player problem that some don’t want to be there and it’s starts to make the squad rotten as bad apples should be no where near first team

Just been on the knees up mother brown forum. West Ham supporters moaning about sideways and backwards passing, playing at walking pace and being too scared to take a gamble and shoot occasionally. Hope they don't have Eddie on their short list.

IMHO teams have sussed our style of play out.
We need to change it to pace in attack and doing things that are not expected from us
I really feel sorry for Callum at the moment as the service is just not happening.
UTCIAD

;