Dominic Solanke

cherrycarl2004

First Team
What do you lot think of these links? Would you take him on loan? Personally, i wouldn't. We do not need strikers, King, Wilson and Mousset are all better in my opinion.

No, not for me. The lad has talent but there’s a reason why Chelsea let him go without too much of a fight. No better than what we have in my opinion.

Demarai Gray. Well, we will have when he arrives in January.

Meanwhile I don't see the point in Solanke. Unless Mousset is going to our to a Championship side what's the point? Even then I can't see Liverpool wanting to send him somewhere that he would sit on the bench.

No, not for me. The lad has talent but there’s a reason why Chelsea let him go without too much of a fight. No better than what we have in my opinion.

Chelski have let some really good players go over the years. They snap them up as youngsters, then don't know what to do with them.

Chelski have let some really good players go over the years. They snap them up as youngsters, then don't know what to do with them.
This is true, but a lot of the better players (Salah and De Bryune probably the prime example) didn’t come through the youth system. They tend to keep a lot of the youth on the books and just loan them out. Thank god Ake decided he wanted 1st team football! If there was a player they’ve got at the minute I’d like to see in an AFCB shirt it’s Hudson-Odoi, looks a top talent and Sarri doesn’t seem to like him.

Exactly, i would actually say we sign most players we are linked with

More accurate to say most players we sign we have been linked with at some point. We definitely don't sign most of the players we are linked with otherwise we'd have a squad of 456.

For example, this week apart from Solanke we've also been linked with signing Callum Robinson. Meanwhile, Sheffield United are meant to be signing Defoe.

...want to hear that we are being linked with a right sided defender in all honesty..not a striker, scoring doesn't seem to be our issue it is keeping them out?

Once again, it is wise not to give too much creedence to pre-transfer window gossip. This is just stirred up by players agents and the media and there is often no substance to it.

Once again, it is wise not to give too much creedence to pre-transfer window gossip. This is just stirred up by players agents and the media and there is often no substance to it.

I think it’s harmless fun to gauge the mood and discuss how certain players might improve the squad. I don’t think there’s many on here who think these deals will happen until it’s official but as stated above some of these transfers have happened in the past so who knows?

;