Eddie Howe - AFCB - Newcastle United

Newcastle's first 11 isn't actually that great....i reckon only four players that started tonight get into our starting 11.... finishing fourth last season was an incredible achievement.
Far fewer matches. The squad doesn't yet have enough depth for what they've had to play this season. Give it time, though. Also, unfortunate that key midfielder is banned and so many injured. Not saying another manager or coaching team couldn't manage things better but am just not convinced that they could either.

What a game, 5 good goals. Feel for Eddie but Man City are just a different animal when De Bruyne is playing. As good as any other midfielder that's played in the PL imo. They'll go on a huge winning run now and comfortably win the league.
They always seem to finish the season strongly.

We’ll help by beating Liverpool next Sunday. :utc:

What a game, 5 good goals. Feel for Eddie but Man City are just a different animal when De Bruyne is playing. As good as any other midfielder that's played in the PL imo. They'll go on a huge winning run now and comfortably win the league.
I find Man City really boring as a club and the fact they spent one season in the third tier doesn’t make them down with the tinpot kids ….
However , the one thing I do enjoy about them is watching De Bruyne play - he really is such a fantastic player .

Also

i think he will manage England one day but not until he thinks he has had his fill of club management and player improvement. He is an FA dream as well with the premium they put on people that won’t get in the wrong limelight.
I hope so. I took out a bet on him becoming England manager when he was formally announced as our manager. Don’t ask me why, it was more for a bit of fun than anything else.

Oh the island, definitely. But not Necker. I should certainly be able to afford a return trip on the Island of Wight ferry and, at a push, pay for James Hayter’s parents to take me on a half day drive around the Island touring the main attractions.

Last edited:

;