Eddie Howe

Do you think Eddie should go

• Total voters
For those voting Eddie out, who exactly are they suggesting replaces him? Pulis & Allardyce dinosaurs surely not, or an inexperienced manager from lower leagues. If you want eddie to go, say who should come in? What manager could cope with these injuries. As has been said be careful what your wish for

I don’t understand this logic. I want him to stay but if I wanted him to go I don’t see why I should have to name his successor to validate that opinion?

I had never heard of Pochettino when he rocked up at the scum... I hadn’t followed the career of Chris Wilder to be honest or knew he was any good until about April last year. I know there are people out there though who aren’t dinosaurs as there always has been.

Do you not think we would be playing better had we brought Pearson in back in November. We couldn’t be playing worse.

So while for me Eddie deserves a relegation and a chance to build again to suggest you have to name his replacement if you want him to go is just odd. That’s why we have chief executive’s and chairmen who hopefully had a contingency plan because at one point we thought we might lose him upwards.

Let’s face it when a manager leaves there is always a list of candidates To replace him. How many times has EH been mentioned Arsenal Everton West Ham to name a few and he has a job. There would be no shortage of applicants the issue is would the club be looking for a hopeful short term saviour or someone in for the long term.

I would love to hear from the club the silence is deafening .

The unique position for us , at least I think it’s unique .Unless a new manager came in and low and behold results and performance suddenly improved massively there would be no feel good factor a new manager often brings to other clubs for no other reason that the fans are happy to be shot of the old gaffer ..Dean court would be under a cloud if Eddie was pushed out . There is not an appetite in the fan base as this vote shows to get rid of Eddie . If a new guy came in and results didn’t improve it would get very toxic very quickly .

Let’s face it when a manager leaves there is always a list of candidates To replace him. How many times has EH been mentioned Arsenal Everton West Ham to name a few and he has a job. There would be no shortage of applicants the issue is would the club be looking for a hopeful short term saviour or someone in for the long term.

I would love to hear from the club the silence is deafening .

What do you want to hear ? The dreaded vote of confidence . The club have already made it clear that won’t be happening .

I don’t understand this logic. I want him to stay but if I wanted him to go I don’t see why I should have to name his successor to validate that opinion?

I had never heard of Pochettino when he rocked up at the scum... I hadn’t followed the career of Chris Wilder to be honest or knew he was any good until about April last year. I know there are people out there though who aren’t dinosaurs as there always has been.

Do you not think we would be playing better had we brought Pearson in back in November. We couldn’t be playing worse.

So while for me Eddie deserves a relegation and a chance to build again to suggest you have to name his replacement if you want him to go is just odd. That’s why we have chief executive’s and chairmen who hopefully had a contingency plan because at one point we thought we might lose him upwards.

reminds me of ” back in the day “ on whatever incarnation this forum was at the time . Whenever fans called for SOD to be sacked . It was always “ but who can we get instead ?” In those days though it was more , who can we afford .

That’s a great watch. To think so many people said his time was up!

Worth adding a comment re the “old boys” that form his coaching set up. Just look how fletch led the huddle post match - Imho what we lose in tactical vision we more than make up for in passion and love for the club with these old players.

Time for him to go tonight? End of the season? Stay and try and get us back up?

Players look totally devoid of confidence, attack, leadership and basically everything. We haven’t had a shot on target in 240 minutes of football. We don’t look fit; we don’t look united, we don’t Interested.

Could someone come in for 6 games and do any better and salvage something or is Eddie the best man to bring us back up (should we go down which is Looking increasingly likely)

If he’s not confirmed for sure he will be here next season (and even then I’m not sure the remnants of this team will play for him) he needs firing.

;