Eddie Howe

afcb.czech - 12/1/2017 20:09

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but aren't the chances of getting a ticket to a home game pretty much zero? I haven't been for years since Huddersfield in the first Championship season when Rantie actually scored a goal.

My last one was the 2-2 with Ipswich. Not that I've tried to go to a home match tbh. At least the first 30 mins was the best football I've ever seen us play at DC.

Somehow didn't beat Ipswich in 4 games in the Championship.

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but aren't the chances of getting a ticket to a home game pretty much zero? I haven't been for years since Huddersfield in the first Championship season when Rantie actually scored a goal.

Fair few games this season have dropped to one home point.

May have to purchase a hospitality or 12th man package like the exile from the States did for the Leicester game.

West Moors Cherry - 12/1/2017 13:24

An outsider might think it's harsh. Look at it like you would your wife, she's not perfect but you know where you want to end up every Saturday!

Think it's a bit harsh to expose your affair with his wife on a public forum...

Welcome Yank, I run the official branch of the Donald Trump Fan club over here, stayed up all night with the Mrs to watch , after Brexit vote was the icing on the cake.

Weight in diamonds hey that could catch on instead of our usual weight in gold :)

It must have been a real thing discovering there was somewhere else in the UK other than London and we don't all personally know the queen

;