Emiliano Marcondes

always wondered how pro athelete (tm @oldcherry ) deal with this as imagine not sleeping much before massive event. most sleeping tablets have side effects, to 1 degree or another, but could be ok if used on odd occassion and/or stimulates being used to clear the fog.

think Eddie got the players tried to use sleep improvement techniques and wearing aids

When was the last time we actually sighed a player completely out of the blue with no rumours about them whatsoever?

tomlin? may have been more since, but I can't recall.

wasn't he the last proper attacking centre mid signed too?

billy probably posted links about his appointments with dieticians...

In everything I’ve read so far the fact he was MotM in the play off final seems to be the biggest “oooh look how good he is” line. In Wilshere’s first season with us he was MotM every week regardless because the match sponsors just fancies a photo with him!

I trust this is not the case here!!

Always thought we needed one especially in the premier league and josh King at times would sort of play there

Now you mention it, was his name Eddie? ;)

Here he is talking about his problems, including his weight.

He said: 'We were in Marbella for pre-season playing Leyton Orient and there was a side-on picture of me that was horrendous.

'It looked Photoshopped. Everyone was like, 'Jesus Christ'. I've got low ribs so they will always stick out and it will always look like I'm carrying a bit. 'My bodyweight can also go up and down. I'm that sort of build.

'I had to play the full game because [manager] Aitor Karanka said, 'What have you done, look at the state of you' but I could only play half a game and more or less needed an oxygen tank.'

Such his ability that didn't prevent him progressing. A few weeks later Tomlin joined Bournemouth ahead of their first ever Premier League campaign.

'Eddie Howe had me in from 8am to 5pm, running my t*** off,' he says. 'I got really fit then but when I compare it to now, it was nowhere near how good I am.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...s-Lee-Tomlin-opens-mental-health-torment.html

I don't have any recollection of this player when we played them. Probably my fault, not his.

under the radar is an understatement

;