England Euro 2020

banging on about the queen & god is enough to annoy me, I'm delicate[/QUOTE

The Danish one is about trees, sandy beaches, virgins and supporting your country.

There's a beautiful country
It stands with wide beeches (the tree)
Near the salten eastern beaches
Near the salten eastern beaches
It bays in the hills and valleys
It's called Old Denmark
And it's the hall of Freja.

2: Who sat in former times
The armour dressed fighters
Rested from the fight
Rested from the fight
then went up to the enemies injury
Now resting their legs
Behind the menhir on the hills

3: The country that's still great
because blue is the waves of the sea
and the foliage is so green
and the foliage is so green
and noble women and beautiful virgins
and men and healthy swains
inhabit the islands of the danish
inhabit the islands of the danish

4:Hail king and motherland
Hail any danish citizen
who gives what he can
who gives what he can
Our old denmark will consist
as long as the beech reflects
it's treetop in the blue waves
it's treetop in the blue waves

As usual, the reputation of the England supported is tarnished by some idiots. I don't get the booing issue, especially since UEFA seem to be incapable of appropriately punishing racist chants/shouts, but the laser pointer is a dick move.

On the pen. I don't think I saw this angle last night. Doesn't shoe the first contact from the right as you look at the clip but the defender coming in from the left barges him. Only himself to blame.

Clear penalty for me. He clearly hip charged Sterling and was making no attempt to play the ball whatsoever, just trying to knock him off his stride.
A really careless and unnecessary thing to do. The Danes need to blame the player for his stupidity rather than the referee for correctly spotting it !

It's a no brainer for me, you can clearly see the first player comes in catches Sterling and puts him off balance, the second player comes in and knocks him over. Not sure what other people are seeing (or not seeing)

The ridiculousness on social media comparing the foul on Sterling to actual dives that got pens.

The point is, this pan euro pandemic competition.
It should have reverted to one host country. They had 18 months to change it.

Fair play to Switzerland who travelled 12,000 miles during the competition.
Must take it out of you.

Have enjoyed the banter, as I have 2 teams to support.

You've only had one team to support for ten days Al tbf. Mbappe has probably creosoted his fence and watched three series of Dawson's Creek on Netflix since they went home.

The point is, this pan euro pandemic competition.
It should have reverted to one host country. They had 18 months to change it.

Fair play to Switzerland who travelled 12,000 miles during the competition.
Must take it out of you.

Have enjoyed the banter, as I have 2 teams to support.

I prefer a single host nation set up, don’t think this multi country tournament has been that good an idea especially in a pandemic.

Roll on Qatar….!!

The Dane wall had encroached on the England wall right as he took the free kick which is a foul. the goal should have been disallowed yet the Danes seem to have overlooked this. Did love Kaspers interviews though and love his perfect English accent think he lived here from ages 5-15 and later obviously

What do I think bedwetting means? I think it means that anybody using this term struggles to comprehend the fact that another person might have an opinion that everything is not all sun and roses. Don’t like it at all and likewise don’t like the term happy clapper. We are all just people with opinions and there is no need to go labelling each other with terms like this.
Spot on Waz. I find the term totally abhorrent and an easy way for those of low intellect to score a cheap point. For anybody who has suffered or has children who have then to bandy about such a phrase is beyond hurtful.

;