England vs Denmark

The problem is Sougatinhos wet and obsequious approach..the suit must go for a kick off... A Tracksuit Manager in a part Alf Ramsey part Covid mask will do ..then we can focus on knocking together a Football Force .
You Do Not Lose on yer own dungheap if you want trophies! You get into em ..send em scattering ..twas only Denmark - farmhands , peat diggers and mermaid muffers.. Christ knows why they are no good at rugby !
...seems Maguire is the only one prepared to mix it !
Christ. I really don't know about England these days...and I'm running out of angles...be they dignified, deferential or plain daft... where the Hell to we go from here?

Maguire is bad but the 2nd yellow was clearly a good challenge and it wasn't a sending off offence and the penalty was not a penalty so the ref decided the game tbh., And phuck knows what James got sent off for at the end.

Should be banned. We’re at home and they’re the ones in white.

But promoting Nike’s latest £100 shirt is more important.
The policy for shirt choice in internationals has been around for quite a few years now.

Maguire is bad but the 2nd yellow was clearly a good challenge and it wasn't a sending off offence and the penalty was not a penalty so the ref decided the game tbh., And phuck knows what James got sent off for at the end.

Agree. England hard done by with this result. Mind you I don't think the table is harsh on them. Bang average in the first two games.

I agree about the pen but the second yellow he had his studs up and followed through into the lad's ankle, pretty reckless form for a supposedly world class defender.

I agree about the pen but the second yellow he had his studs up and followed through into the lad's ankle, pretty reckless form for a supposedly world class defender.

He got the ball way before he followed through and their player made the most of it, It's not a yellow card and just another sign of modern football tbh.

Agree. England hard done by with this result. Mind you I don't think the table is harsh on them. Bang average in the first two games.

Couple of decisions gone against them today, but yes we're bang average, even in Russia we were. had an easy route to the final and still phucked up in the Semi. Southgate is a clueless tit who was made to look good through Hodgson's incompetence when we lost to Iceland in the Euros. We had nothing to lose in Russia because expectations were at an all time low. If the Golden generation had the draw we had in Russia we would've taken France to pens in the final at least.

I know the Golden Generation may have failed in many people's eyes because of the talent we had but if you look at our peak years it's all down to luck and circumstance - France 98 - Beckham sent off for kicking Simeone, lose on pens , why is batty taking a pen? Shame because I thought Hoddle was the best manager we've had since Sir Bobby. 2002 in Japan, lose to Brazil 2-1 due to a freak FK by Ronaldinho. 2006 - Germany - lose to Portugal on pens Rooney gets played by Ronaldo and sent off. 2010 - South Africa - Phuck up the group by drawing with USA and Algeria but face Germany in last 16 - Lampard ghost goal when 2-1 down before goal line technology. We just seem to go out for any stupid reason since Maradonna in 86. But Southgate really bottled that Croatia game.

;