Eric Dier?

Completely forgot about Dier tbh.

Last I saw, he was a highly rated young cdm in the England team... which quite a few years ago, I think.

Can't say I'm particularly excited by him. Probably is/will be paid a lot. Seemed quite slow, ponderous back in his 'prime' assume he's even slower since (injuries?.).and nearly 30.

But maybe will be OK, offer some experience to clubs like us.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks this would be a good signing hasn’t seen him play in years. Even if we sold Kelly, I’d rather we signed no one than getting Dier in to replace him. He’s that bad.

I can't say I've seen much of Dier recently, but according to Wikipedia he made 33 league appearances for Tottenham last season. Surely he can't be that bad, can he? Genuine question.

I don't want to lose Kelly, but if he's set on moving for free at the end of the season I can see the sense in cashing in now. Perhaps Dier could take on the experienced backup role that Cahill played and which served us well both on and off the field in our Champ season? Again, I stress I've not watched him closely recently.

Eric Dier has made his Bayern debut as a halftime substitute for Upamecano. A Bayern goal followed shortly, mostly as a coincidence. Announcer Derrick Rae said that this marks the first occasion upon which Bayern have fielded two Englishmen at the same time.

Eric Dier has made his Bayern debut as a halftime substitute for Upamecano. A Bayern goal followed shortly, mostly as a coincidence. Announcer Derrick Rae said that this marks the first occasion upon which Bayern have fielded two Englishmen at the same time.

Trippier next.

Bayern in the unfamiliar position of being in second place, 4 points behind Leverkusen with a six-pointer in a couple of weeks. Kane scoring bucketloads, but Tuchel under scrutiny.

btw, Arjen Robben turned 40 yesterday.

Haha spot on

Amazing player, despite him being at forefront of diving.

Phenomenal imo, also at forefront of start of inverted wingers. Perfect winger attributes, almost unstoppable in his prime.

Him and Ribery were great to watch for Bayern. Deadly.
A personal favourite team, with Lamm, Nueur, Robben, Ribery, Schweinsteiger. Lewandowski, Muller, great and dominant team in that period.

;