European Super League

More trouble to come surely - there are the Glazers hovering for a start...and other Manchester United people that exist in the corridors of the FA and PL. Something will happen to further elevate /separate them from the likes of Everton, Burnley, Wigan, Blackpool, Oldham, Accrington and Stockport etc. off the pitch and in reality !

Manchester City( the club that represents Manchester ) MUST keep gathering trophies for the while to keep this b@stard of a club in the shadows on the fields of play!

I'm hoping that the likes of Leicester, Everton, Aston Villa and the great London club West Ham can also eclipse the OT campaigns in the near future !

I'd also like to see Arsenal and their swanky tw@t fans battling it out at Gresty Rd, Crewe in L2....Spurs at Scunthorpe..Chelsea at Torquay. and Liverplod at Lincoln!

And another thing...if its Norwich, Watford and Boscombe going straight back up - it further cements the Elitism of the PL...why the f√ck should we have 'parachute payments' for failure ...what chance have the other clubs of progressing! Sack the players that fail..cancel the contracts..fair dismissal!

This crap needs sorting ! By Cloth Caps ..not effing Baseball Caps !

...so will Boris now look to 'fix' football from the bottom up aswell and also allow the game to once again be for the people and not a vehicle for printing money at the top end?

I was a bit disappointed that these so called big six didn't just go and play in their cash cow tournament...I am not sure that it would have lasted as long as the four divisions of football in this country has or had the same impact on loyalties and deep rooted feelings.

A chance to have a more level playing field even if it meant that the mega bucks disappeared from the game would have been a refreshing of values and brought back sensibly run clubs with caring owners and not just those 'laundering money'

We must now look to somehow modify the game and find ways of capping the abilities of clubs like Man City from buying up all the best talent, some of that to stop thier rivals from having players! Until there is a complete unity amongst football and a new brand of honesty with the fans and their clubs..the general threat of clubs desserting the FL will always hang over us.

It is easy to look back to the pre-PL times and romantically yearn for the football back then, but it had it's problems with corruption and players playing stuffed full of cortisone and drugs to get them by. The welfare of players was not the priority that it is now as they were not huge assets back then in most cases.

Maybe I’m just vindictive but I actively want these clubs punished. For clubs like us, Luton, Rotherham etc. to be punished so severely for something that none of the fans or players were involved with...and then to see twats like Souness saying how unfair it is to dock points?

At least the only damage done in our case was to ourselves. These clubs actively tried to kill global football; last time I checked, attempted murder was still a crime? Throw ye book at them, nothing would make me smile more than a 6 way relegation battle next season.

The changes forthcoming in Our Game have to include the effete parasite Gordon Taylor being Oiked out on his @rse....he has done bugger all about Dementia issues from Heading or f√ck all else....his only concern is to count the Money coming at the Game and into his and players pockets ! Fans are just a nuisance to the tw@t !
You know...Christ...if we are to have a Revolution...it has to be a ruthless razing to the ground of the current Empire and all the little Hitlers within it!

Maybe I’m just vindictive but I actively want these clubs punished. For clubs like us, Luton, Rotherham etc. to be punished so severely for something that none of the fans or players were involved with...and then to see twats like Souness saying how unfair it is to dock points?

At least the only damage done in our case was to ourselves. These clubs actively tried to kill global football; last time I checked, attempted murder was still a crime? Throw ye book at them, nothing would make me smile more than a 6 way relegation battle next season.

Personally, I don’t think two wrongs make a right. The points penalties for us were harsh and unfair on the fans and the rebel 6 have genuine fans as well. I have less sympathy granted and wouldn’t be bothered either way, but I wouldn’t be gunning for it personally.

If we can get to the point where this is prevented in the future, there are some changes for the better in regards to governance and maybe even some form of structure for fan involvement in clubs hierarchies then domestically that’s a big win.

UEFA can do what they like to them. :)

Personally, I don’t think two wrongs make a right. The points penalties for us were harsh and unfair on the fans and the rebel 6 have genuine fans as well. I have less sympathy granted and wouldn’t be bothered either way, but I wouldn’t be gunning for it personally.

If we can get to the point where this is prevented in the future, there are some changes for the better in regards to governance and maybe even some form of structure for fan involvement in clubs hierarchies then domestically that’s a big win.

UEFA can do what they like to them. :)

I can understand that. You’re probably right. I just find it deplorable that all of these clubs that could actually shake off these kinds of punishment, are the ones who this outrage at these punishments have come out for. How long ago did Bury go bust? The body’s still warm. Yet for United and Liverpool it’s all “think of the fans”.

Luton Town shouldn’t be classed as lesser just because they’ve had less money pumped into them over the years. Neither should we. Nor should Bolton or Wigan. Etc. Etc. But like you said, two wrongs don’t make a right.

I can understand that. You’re probably right. I just find it deplorable that all of these clubs that could actually shake off these kinds of punishment, are the ones who this outrage at these punishments have come out for. How long ago did Bury go bust? The body’s still warm. Yet for United and Liverpool it’s all “think of the fans”.

Luton Town shouldn’t be classed as lesser just because they’ve had less money pumped into them over the years. Neither should we. Nor should Bolton or Wigan. Etc. Etc. But like you said, two wrongs don’t make a right.

To be honest, I don't think it would hurt for United or LFC fans to suffer a bit. Might do them good; show them what it's like to be a real fan.

Do corporations investing €3,5billion make misjudgements? Seems rather incompetent...
Seems that 12 owners and 1 investment bank only did due diligence on one side of the deal. Must have inadvertently taken their eyes off of the "will this impact anyone negatively" side of the equation, whilst looking at the "how much can I make from this" side.

If only our owners had said "sorry, all my fault, nobody else's" We might have escaped all those point deductions : )

If I could attach it, I'd add a reworking of the classic Hitler rant referring to the Super league. Its not taking the mp4 unless someone gives me a clue

Best thing...ban our clubs from All European involvement...we invented the game...let's just play it here ! Aussie Rules Football doesn't leave that island....Baseball hardly other globall apart from Japan.....Hurling and Gaelic Football stays in Ireland . Serious Ice Hockey mainly Canada plus Russia and Check Republic.
If Exeter and Bournemouth can't have a crack at Bayern or Madrid...why should anyone else ..both have a fan catchment area of circa 450,00...similarly Torquay and Plymouth...the Bristol's too !

Why should Scousers and Mancs have all the ' Exotic ' Football.

;