European Super League

Playing the games world wide. Their fans will be in uproar.
Maybe they will get to see a game once a month.
I can't see it happening.

The fear of relegation makes every player in every team give 100% every game.

In this so called league, why would players bust a gut when half way thro the season, once they know they can’t win the league. Financial inducements will mean nothing.

We've got the Champions League and Europa League... no offense to non-European teams but the place where football is best is in Europe, not Qatar. It's why most non-European prospects' ambition is to come to Europe in the first place. Look at the likes of Neymar, Messi, Higuain. All play in Euope. Plus as Dibby says it'll be boring

It would be up to the top divisions of all leagues affected to then bar them from return for eternity.
In England's case, that includes no PL or FA Cup.

No player playing for the break away league will be selected for the national side. Germany, Spain, England, Italy need to stick together on this.

Also, it would be great if TV companies give it the thumbs down, but I think the internet TV companies like Amazon will have the money to pull this off.

It would be up to the top divisions of all leagues affected to then bar them from return for eternity.
In England's case, that includes no PL or FA Cup.

No player playing for the break away league will be selected for the national side. Germany, Spain, England, Italy need to stick together on this.

Also, it would be great if TV companies give it the thumbs down, but I think the internet TV companies like Amazon will have the money to pull this off.
Clubs should have done that at the start of the Premier League, but they're run by greedy, spineless b*st*rds who only see the bottom line.

If the top 5 of this country buggered of we'd be top so I'm in favour ;-)

What they seemingly never seem to grasp is that in any league, some team has to finish bottom. There will always be 'meaningless' games, and its those that make other games so exciting.

They'll just end up being exhibition matches for the elite. Tell em to go away.

Like others say, let them go. I can understand why the likes of Bayern, PSG want it but less clear for prem clubs. A lot of Chelsea’s fiercest rivalry for example is with spurs and West Ham and that’s what many fans enjoy as well as big title games. Same with Liverpool and Everton. Which club did Man Utd fans sing about today? Liverpool and...Leeds! Reality though this about money and international audience. I won’t be subscribing for sure.

Clubs should have done that at the start of the Premier League, but they're run by greedy, spineless b*st*rds who only see the bottom line.

If the top 5 of this country buggered of we'd be top so I'm in favour ;-)

What they seemingly never seem to grasp is that in any league, some team has to finish bottom. There will always be 'meaningless' games, and its those that make other games so exciting.

They'll just end up being exhibition matches for the elite. Tell em to go away.
I agree, it'll end up like a really long version of those boring irrelevant pre-season "tournaments" that we see every July. Let 'em go.

Let them go. No return. No international call ups.

Definitely no B team development squad left to continue in the Premier league.

Maybe they could all move their home grounds to Asia too. Bangkok red devils v singapore gooners. Who wouldn't want to watch that. ME.

Let them toodle off. What the fans will realise is that they are no longer a big fish in a small pond. Away support will fall off. Put relegation into the mix see them panic!! Make it a closed club it will be boring as heck

;