Everton, Arsenal, West Ham...

blandford_cherry

UTC Legend
All linked with Eddie today, in particular Everton he’s 2nd favourite at 3/1 and West Ham he’s 3rd favourite at 6/1.

If he doesn’t go to one of those 3 then next week he will he linked with the next potential vacancy, all getting a bit tiring isn’t it?

Everton and West Ham are no better than AFCB, why would he want to go there.
Arsenal is a different kettle of fish and would suit Eddie in many ways.

West Ham is the best 'Fit'..... and Ok for the good lady possibly, so ....if Pegrinelli does go and Eddie is their man... .does JT go too or will he stay as assistant to...

(n)

P

U

L

I

Sorry couldnt resist that!

I don't think he would get away with that mystifying 1st half decision at those three clubs mentioned for long!

Counter intuitively yet luckily for us, I think the slightly wonky 2019 will see through this round of sackings / hirings with Eddie at the helm. PL boardroom interests and memories are very short term, they'll look at our 35 points from 31 games in 2019 and see it as too risky and too close to the safety borderline for their comfort.

Everton is too far north for Mrs Howe, and West Ham is a toxic club with cunty owners. I would be very surprised if Arsenal moved for him, but he would obviously be tempted by it.

Eddie hasn’t got a particularly high opinion of the West Ham owners. I don’t think he’s ever forgiven them for making their interest in Callum so public. Obviously if he wants to move on, the chances are he would have to put up with more outspoken owners than Max, but I don’t think West Ham is an environment he’d relish at all.

So he will manage West Ham on Mondays and Thursdays, Arsenal on Tuesday and Friday, and Everton on Wednesday on Saturday. Perhaps he could do Man U on Sundays.

;