Everton, Arsenal, West Ham...

Everton is too far north for Mrs Howe, and West Ham is a toxic club with cunty owners. I would be very surprised if Arsenal moved for him, but he would obviously be tempted by it.
Wasn't the reason eddie came back down that his mum died and weren't they impressed when they interviewed him once? or that might of been Saints.

It sometimes seems that Eddie's failings are loyalty and trust but this goes both ways , surely. Eddie chose Franno over Mepham and Stacey. Two players EH brought in to replace Franno ,I would guess, at some stage. The fact he didn't pick either of them could mean he doesn't yet trust their ability ? So at what point does he? When there are injuries and cup games? What affect will that have on those players over time. Mousset leaves and states that coming to AFCB was a mistake in his career. Not really a ringing endorsement of opportunity at the club. I love Eddie, we all do, but fortunately for us for the time being he won't be going anywhere because he makes mistakes which can be accepted here that wouldn't be elsewhere.

It sometimes seems that Eddie's failings are loyalty and trust but this goes both ways , surely. Eddie chose Franno over Mepham and Stacey. Two players EH brought in to replace Franno ,I would guess, at some stage. The fact he didn't pick either of them could mean he doesn't yet trust their ability ? So at what point does he? When there are injuries and cup games? What affect will that have on those players over time. Mousset leaves and states that coming to AFCB was a mistake in his career. Not really a ringing endorsement of opportunity at the club. I love Eddie, we all do, but fortunately for us for the time being he won't be going anywhere because he makes mistakes which can be accepted here that wouldn't be elsewhere.

I disagree Mousset got quite a few chances, but never really took them, hes would only have dislodged king/wilson by taking them.
Good luck to him at sheff utd, hes a bit older and experienced so maybe he'll fulfil his potential, but we made a good profit on him, so winners all round

I disagree Mousset got quite a few chances, but never really took them, hes would only have dislodged king/wilson by taking them.
Good luck to him at sheff utd, hes a bit older and experienced so maybe he'll fulfil his potential, but we made a good profit on him, so winners all round
Callum taught him how to rough a defender like Jones over.

All this manager chat must be quite unsettling for the players, will he be here next week or not ? Got to get back to beating Spurs and give some of the up and coming lads a go, might be a couple of gems amongst them ? Sadly age and time is catching up with the old guard who have done us proud but it's now time for some of the youngsters to step up, if given the opportunity?

I disagree, 8 league starts in 3 years to me doesn't equate to quite a few chances.

Had lunch with a couple of colleagues today, a gooner and a hammer. One said yes please, the other ‘wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.

Sky Sports News.....rolling banner now saying they *understand* that some Everton board members favour a move for Eddie should they sack Silva.
I wouldn't understand why Eddie would be interested in moving to them though.

Oh
You'd have dropped who for him?
Oh come on, seriously ? Youre telling me that during his 3 years with us he didn't at any point deserve a chance to stake a claim for a regular first team place? Is that the premise we sign players on? Come and join Bournemouth to further your career just don't expect to play in front of anyone who's already at the club ?? It's called rotation, other clubs do it.

Oh
Oh come on, seriously ? Youre telling me that during his 3 years with us he didn't at any point deserve a chance to stake a claim for a regular first team place? Is that the premise we sign players on? Come and join Bournemouth to further your career just don't expect to play in front of anyone who's already at the club ?? It's called rotation, other clubs do it.
I think we did. In the cups.

I think we did. In the cups.
I remember him being good in the cups.
Destroyed Northampton and scored and hit that wonder goal v Wigan off top of my head.

Solanke was completely dominated by Forest Green and Burtons centre half’s.

Still let’s not let facts get in the way of a half baked theory

Oh

He got loads of chances and didn't take them. No striker just starts games as a rookie. They all have to earn their chance in sub appearances. He did that at Sheff Utd, he didn't do that at AFCB. Simple as that.

I remember him being good in the cups.
Destroyed Northampton and scored and hit that wonder goal v Wigan off top of my head.

Solanke was completely dominated by Forest Green and Burtons centre half’s.

Still let’s not let facts get in the way of a half baked theory
touchy!

You're in danger of claiming Lys was a world class player who we let go for a pittance.

touchy!

You're in danger of claiming Lys was a world class player who we let go for a pittance.
Not at all. Having not played him and pissed him off we had no choice but to take the money. My beef was he was worth a chance ahead of Solanke last season which was what got to him. We are now stuck with in my opinion a lesser player and 10m lighter in pocket.

;