Everton Tickets

You could have spent a few minutes sightseeing in Hartlepool instead….;)

harsh! if you havent walked around the headland, and visited the heugh battery museum & the victorian fairy cove gun battery site..... u haven't lived. watch out for the dog shite tho, there's loads.

harsh! if you havent walked around the headland, and visited the heugh battery museum & the victorian fairy cove gun battery site..... u haven't lived. watch out for the dog shite tho, there's loads.
I bought some vintage jump leads at the Heugh battery museum. Had them around my neck to save carrying them. Went to the pub next door when the museum closed and the doorman said ‘ I will let you in this time…..but don’t start anything’

Tomorrow according to COWS EFC away opens up to 7+ point holders.

Looking at seats remaining LV3 has just 3 seats remaining and LV1 approx 200 with over 100 of them being restricted view. Has LV4 already sold out? as COWS states the order of sale will be LV3, LV4, LV1 then LV2 prior to restricted seats. Will LV2 be appearing as part of the 1830 that we have committed to?

Last edited:
Tomorrow according to COWS EFC away opens up to 7+ point holders.

Looking at seats remaining LV3 has just 3 seats remaining and LV4 approx 200 with over 100 of them being restricted view. Has LV4 already sold out? as COWS states the order of sale will be LV3, LV4, LV1 then LV2 prior to restricted seats. Will LV2 be appearing as part of the 1830 that we have committed to?

We've taken the whole away allocation for the lower tier, so yes, LV2 is part of the 1830.

It's the away allocation in the upper tier we haven't taken. Which is roughly another 1,100 tickets in total.

Goodison is one of the friendliest grounds we've been to. Good chippy by the church on the corner of Glawdys st, eat our chips outside there. Loads of Everton fans stop for a chat, love their football bit like the Geordies : )
Have no qualms or problems trundling the Good Lady around the outside of the stadium. Stewards are good, more experienced than some kid that's been given a walkie talkie and told to get on with it. Only negative could be if they're relegated but I would think the anger will be at the owners not us. The other scenario is they're safe and give Dychey a 5 year contract again the anger will be at the owners not us : )

Don't forget it's last match of the season, so your lad will be able to marvel at all the grownups in fancy dress waving inflatables : )

if Everton go down expect frustrations to boil over and could turn very nasty but wouldn’t expect any of the anger to be directed to afcb fans. Maybe worth a quick exit at FT and cover away colours though to be safe if you sense the mood getting too unpleasant

Last edited:
We've taken the whole away allocation for the lower tier, so yes, LV2 is part of the 1830.

It's the away allocation in the upper tier we haven't taken. Which is roughly another 1,100 tickets in total.
Thanks ACAW I now realise LV1-4 are all lower its UV1 & 2 that is the upper tier which we currently haven't committed to. Shame as UV1 & UV2 has a better view.
LV2 has just become available on our ticket site.

As I've not been in the top tier before, does anyone know if the second row would allow someone that can't stand for long to actually see any of the game?

Does anyone know if we are likely to get more tickets for this match ? Only want to go , have booked hotel etc but can't get tickets as yet..

I don’t think the club are taking the extra allocation for the top tier…EFC have just announced that tickets for this section are now on sale to home fans.

Anyone else hoping Everton aren’t relegated by the time we go there. Got tickets and want some spice not a reserve team dead rubber in a half empty stadium. Will be cheering them on against Leicester

I don’t think the club are taking the extra allocation for the top tier…EFC have just announced that tickets for this section are now on sale to home fans.
Well if this is true , I'm after two tickets if anyone is unable to go I'd take them :) .
I've booked a hotel ,hoping they will take extra allocation.. I do think the Boxing on the Saturday evening might have effected this? It's such a shame it's that night as I really wanted to go to that too ! ( only reason I can't is due to daughters birthday that day !).

;