Everton

afcb_rednblack

UTC Legend
As much as I’d like us to finish on a high, I’d be very happy to lose to Everton if it meant they secured enough points to see Leeds relegated.

Best result is us to win and Leeds to lose. If Alardyce can't get them up to beat a tired West Ham, how is he going to motivate them next week?
"Going down together.. "

If I was an Everton fan I would very happy to be playing AFCB in the last game.

Yep most would probably take that now, given we arent playing for anything and recent form.

I think Leeds are gone. Not sure for the other spot though...

That said, strange things can happen end of season...

How motivated are Spurs going to be knowing a win might send them to Azerbaijan on Thursday nights next season?

I think if you were Everton and wanted to play any team at home on current form you’d pick Saints or us. We’ve largely switched off and gone experimental since guaranteeing survival and Sean Dyche loves a set piece.

Im not one of those that wants Leeds to suffer as I like the city and the atmosphere of a day at Elland Road. What happened is a long time in the past and I wanted Forest and Saints to go so can only have one of those.

We will cause them problems though. And they will be so nervous. I’m not sure they will have to win to stay up anyway having watched Leeds today. Their miracle game at Brighton should be enough and it will be a party atmosphere… looking forward to it and hope we have a right crack and not play the insipid crap we’ve seen last few games.

On the subject of Bournemouth fans wanting their team to lose… 100% if us losing sent Southampton down I’d want us to lose.

;