Everton

Had my car completely smashed up and got hit with a police truncheon borrowed by a Leeds fan. I hope they go down. Car since repaired. Back of the head nearly there.

Which of the three teams would we expect to be the softest touch for us next year? Leicester is aging and reluctant to spend money. Leeds is an average team with some big buck signings that didn't work out. Everton may be exposed to a points deduction.
Doesn't seem like any of the three are something to fear, but if I had to pick one to stay up, I would hope it would be Leicester.

I wanted us to win last week

I wanted us to win yesterday

I want us to win next week

I never ever want us to lose, regardless of the consequences

Four defeats in a row will lead to a summer of discontent on here and rightly so. Beat Everton and potentially £5 million in the bank and faith restored.

I really don't get the messing with the team and tactics, people are paying good money to watch something that really should be sorted out on the training ground or pre season.

I couldn't think of anything better than winning away on the last day of the season and sending the home club down. Leave Leeds to their own devices but this roll over stuff from some posters is indicative of why this isn't a footballing town and never will be.

Leave Leeds to their own devices but this roll over stuff from some posters
Absolutely, I really don’t get it. I was there, it was shit, but it was 33 years ago, we’ve had some terrible times since and some fucking amazing times since.

Try living in the present rather than the past.

And as for the twenty-somethings singing “we all hate Leeds”……why? You weren’t even born then

Four defeats in a row will lead to a summer of discontent on here and rightly so. Beat Everton and potentially £5 million in the bank and faith restored.

I really don't get the messing with the team and tactics, people are paying good money to watch something that really should be sorted out on the training ground or pre season.

I couldn't think of anything better than winning away on the last day of the season and sending the home club down. Leave Leeds to their own devices but this roll over stuff from some posters is indicative of why this isn't a footballing town and never will be.
We’re just a town full of grockles,
a town full of grockles,
we’re just a town full of grockles.

Everton will very likely only need 1 point to stay up and will be set up to not concede. Would love to finish with an away win but anticipate 0 - 0 draw.

Absolutely, I really don’t get it. I was there, it was shit, but it was 33 years ago, we’ve had some terrible times since and some fucking amazing times since.

Try living in the present rather than the past.

And as for the twenty-somethings singing “we all hate Leeds”……why? You weren’t even born then
Well I for one am living in the present. Irrespective of what happened years ago, and unsavoury as that was, I simply don’t like Leeds and I dislike Allardyce even more.

Be nice if Leicester could get something at Newcastle tonight....that would throw the cat amongst the pigeons

If Everton get relegated it won't be because of us. It'll be because they've been poor all season and woefully mismanaged for years.
This is absolutely right. Personally I’d prefer Everton surviving over Leeds if I didn’t have an iron in the fire. But I do- my team is playing on Sunday, I’m going and I want and expect them to play the best they can. Everton have only themselves to blame for their league position, not our fault. If we beat them I’ll remember that longer than any sympathy I have for Everton

From Everton forum....... (they're not taking any chances!?)​

judge said:
Not confident on this one. Bournemouth are the sort a pacy team that terrify us​
Heard a firework display is being planned for the hotel the night before the game, that should slow them down

;