Ex players who were shyte.

dragonm8

UTC Legend
Over the years we've signed some players who had us more excited than a kid at Christmas.

They ended up being rubbish.

Who are your top 3 Bournemouth flops of all time?

Mine are:

1. Brent Goulet
2. Tokelo Rantie
3. Juan Iturbe

(TERMS AND CONDITIONS)

In order to respond to this post you accept that by entering in to the discussion that it's all for fun, and no ex players were harmed in the making of this post.

All failures mentioned in this post do not represent the thoughts or intentions of Vitals AFCB

Our current run of form has in no way any semblance to this post.

Posters who state 'were 12th and you start a post like this' shall be sent to either Brian, or upon consultation, with the board RealityandRealisms house for punishment.

Should extreme complaints be made to Vitals, it, at the discretion of Vitals AFCB could, without any hesitation, send the poster to Waz_AFCB house.

All conditions are final, and by responding to the post it is assumed you have read the terms and conditions and accepted them.

Last edited:
Over the years we've signed some players who had us more excited than a kid at Christmas.

They ended up being rubbish.

Who are your top 3 Bournemouth flops of all time?

Mine are:

1. Brent Goulet
2. Tokelo Rantie
3. Juan Iturbe

(TERMS AND CONDITIONS)

In order to respond to this post you accept that by entering in to the discussion that it's all for fun, and no ex players were harmed in the making of this post.

All failures mentioned in this post do not represent the thoughts or intentions of Vitals AFCB

Our current run of form has in no way any semblance to this post.

Posters who state 'were 12th and you start a post like this' shall be sent to either Brian, or upon consultation, with the board RealityandRealisms house for punishment.

Should extreme complaints be made to Vitals, it, at the discretion of Vitals AFCB could, without any hesitation, send the poster to Waz_AFCB house.

All conditions are final, and by responding to the post it is assumed you have read the terms and conditions and accepted them.

What about the dwarves? Or are they deemed a reward mate? ;)

Willie Huck
Chukki
Lee Tomlin

Off top of me 'ead...

Mark Watson
Marcos Painter
Adam Green
Thank you for this... I was having a chat with a mate at the Fulham game and we were talking about rubbish LBs and for the life of me I could not recall the names of this pairing... So bad I'd obviously wiped them from memory...

Quite a few to choose from! What about Brad Smith, Juan Iturbe and Jordan Ibe?
On the subs bench is there room for Emerson Hyndman or Connor Mahoney?

Quite a few to choose from! What about Brad Smith, Juan Iturbe and Jordan Ibe?
On the subs bench is there room for Emerson Hyndman or Connor Mahoney?
Both Hyndman & Mahoney arrived with a bit of a fanfare. Both disappointed. Hyndman is now plying his trade at Atlanta and Mahoney has not settled at numerous clubs. Currently on loan at Gillingham.

If I was going for worst, it'd be a very different list with Graeme Tomlinson at the top of the list. But biggest flop is a different, and really good, question!

Jordon Ibe (really sad how his career didn't get near to his potential)
Rantie
Boli

Its a difficult one as so much depends on your expectations at the time. When the club were shite (most of the time) then expectations were pretty low but we still managed to sign some dreadful ones.
When we sold Ted Mac expectations were very high and we signed Clark and Gibson who both totally underwhelmed after their first couple of games. Another like that was George Lawrence. Crap in a decent side.

;